Chapter Fifteen- Back on Tour

Swift's P.O.V

The car ride to the studio was complete torture. I have Taylor whispering in my ear, my mom and Scott trying to talk to me, and the band screaming in the seats behind us. I was just trying to write a song in my head! I don't know how I'm going to pull this off..

We arrived to the studio and the girls and boys split up for hair and makeup. Thank. God. I mean, I love Taylor, But I need some girl time. I haven't talked to Liz and Caitlin personally in a while.

"So, what did y'all do last night?" Liz smirked.

"uh, we watched movies.." I blushed

"Mhm, ok Tay. So did Caitlin and I."

"That's nice."

"JUST KIDDING. We totally heard you guys." she laughed

"Whatever," I said, smiling. "You're just jealous you can't have him." I smirked

"SO."

I just smiled and laughed. Liz is so adorable. She's like my little sister! I pulled her in for a hug.

We got finished with hair and makeup and just was goofing around. Listening to rap music, and attempting to rap. Then, I got serious for a moment..

"Does Grant really hate me?"

"No, Tay. He's just hurt you have a boyfriend."

"But he was dating Claire! and she has a kid!"

"He just didn't see you liked him at the time. Plus, it's not right for you two to date. Not with the band."

"You're right. I'm lucky to have Taylor." I smiled

"YEAH YOU ARE." Liz butted in.

We walked to the stage so I could rehearse my monologue song. I'm just going to wing it. I'll be ok, I assured myself. Then soon enough, it was time to start filming. I see Taylor, my Mom, my manager Scott and the rest of the band in the audience. That made everything feel a little bit better.

Lautner's P.O.V

I saw someone hand Tay her guitar and she automatically started playing it..

"I like glitter and sparkly dresses,

But I'm not gonna talk about that, in my monologue

I like baking and things that smell like winter,

But I'm not gonna talk about that, in my monologue

La la la, la la la" My face lit up. It was so adorable I just couldn't help but smile.

"I like writing songs about douche bags who cheat on me,

But I'm not gonna say that, in my monologue

I like writing their names into songs so their ashamed to go out in public,

But I'm not gonna say that, in my monologue." I laughed so loud! Along with everyone else in the audience. Wait, was this the part about Joe..?

"You might think I'd bring up Joe, that guy who broke up with me on the phone,

But I'm not gonna mention him, in my monologue.

Hey Joe! I'm doing real well!

Tonight I'm hosting SNL

But I'm not gonna brag about that, in my monologue.

La la la, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, la la la"

I smiled so big. I'm glad that kid got what he deserve. YOU GO BABY. I looked over at Andrea and said,

"Good for her." and smiled, and she smiled back.

"And if you're wondering if I might be dating the werewolf from Twilight..," My heart stopped. "-Mouths- Hi Taylor (Waves, Blows a Kiss and Winks))-

But I'm not gonna comment on that, in my monologue."

My jaw dropped. But I waved back, and caught her kiss and put it in my pocket.. Andrea looked at me, smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. She's the best girlfriend. Ever. I hope this relationship never ends. I wanted to run up on the stage and pick her up and kiss her, but I can't. From the corner of my eye I saw Grant staring at me. This kid has some major issues.

The show flew by and she did an amazing job. I ran back stage and picked her up and spun her around when the show was over.

"You were hilarious baby."

She smiled at me then kind of got a frown and pulled me closer.

"What's wrong?" I always know when something's up with her.

"I have to go back on tour soon.." My heart sank.

"How soon..?"

"Monday."

For that slight second, I couldn't breathe. A wave of sadness hit me like a tsunami.