Chapter Six- It's Offical

Lautner's P.O.V

I arrived at my hotel a little while later, and automatically plugged in my phone. It died right after I texted Tay. Then I hopped in the shower. I couldn't stop smiling. When I got out, I couldn't help but check my phone to see if she responded! So I turned it on, and it said one new message! YES.

From: Taylor<3- "I had an amazing time too! Let's do it again tomorrow, call me later. :) LoveLoveLove, -T-"

I responded as fast as my fingers could type,

To: Taylor<3- "Hey cutie :) I don't know if you're still up or not, but if you still want me to call I will. Or maybe you're writing that song? ;) Anyway, sleep good Tay. -Taylor"

I clicked send, then put my 'Fearless' CD in, I skipped to track six, 'You Belong With Me'. I started singing along, then laid down in bed. I was just about to drift off when I hear *BUZZ* *BUZZ* I look at my phone and see

"Incoming Call from: Taylor<3" I immediately pick it up. "Hey!"

Swift's P.O.V

"Hey Baby!"

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Good, I just got out of the shower, and was about to go to bed when I saw you responded!"

"Oh yeah, ha ha. That was awhile ago!"

"Yeah I know.. my phone died."

I hear a women s voice in the background. I was really confused.

"Is there another girl there with you?"

"What? Oh-"

"It's fine if there is." I say coldly.

"Ha ha, No Tay. It's your CD playing.."

I feel legitimately dumb right now. My face starts to burn from embarrassment..

"Oh.. Well then that's awkward."

"Not unless you make it like that!"

"True."

"Well, I'm going to go bed. I want to rested for tomorrow! I'm taking you somewhere nice. Sleep good Tay!"

"Can't wait! and thanks you too."

"See ya."

I clicked end, and couldn't stop smiling. I'm so excited for tomorrow, I tried to fall asleep, but it was so hard..

-The Next Day-

I finally get to wear something cute to set! Instead of the nasty gym outfit. I'm not much for sports. I got ready super quick. I just curled a few sections of my hair, and put on a little makeup. I got in the car and drove to set, and when I got there, I saw something in my cars parking spot. It looked red. "What the-?" I said

I park and get out of the car, it's a bundle of roses. There's a card attached to it! It reads:

"Tay- I know we've known each other for a very short time, but I'd love to get to know you better. You're amazing, and I haven't been able to get you off my mind. Would you be my girlfriend?- Love, Taylor" I felt a slight tear drop down my cheek, but when I went to go wipe it off, someone's hand was already there wiping it. It was Taylor. "So, what do you think?" He said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Of course." I said, I was choking up.

He grabbed me and hugged me so tight. It felt amazing.

Lautner's P.O.V

"I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world." I said to her. She started crying again, and I lightly grabbed her face in between my hands and said, "Shh.. baby. Don't cry." I lightly kissed her lips.

Our characters parts were almost done, so we only had a few short scenes left to film, then we were done! I promised Tay I was going to take her somewhere nice, and I will. That's a given.