Chapter Nine- Fangirls

Swift's P.O.V

I wrote a note on Taylor's blackberry, than snuck out of his hotel. I had to go back to mine and get ready for my Ellen Interview! When I got back to my hotel I called my mom and told her I would be on the Ellen show today.

"Hey Mama."
"Hey sweetie how are you?"
"Good thanks, you?"
"I'm good, things are kind of hectic though."
"Understandable.. Well I have to go get ready."
"Ok. I love you, be safe." I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks Mom. Love you too."

Mama Swift, you are one crazy woman. I thought. I got out of the shower and let my hair just dry, it was naturally curly so I usually don't have to do much with it, but I think I'll put it up today. I slipped on my dress and did my make up, then got in my car and drove to the studio where she'd be filming.

-During Interview-
"So you're filming a movie with Taylor Lautner?"
"Yeah.."
"He's cute!"
"Heh, Yeah.. he is." I blushed

The audience then started "Oohing and Ahing" and I turned around. There was a picture of us kissing on the screen, well, to be honest, more like full blown making out..

"So, what's goin' on there?" Ellen said
"Uh.. That's part of the movie." Everyone laughed.
"Is he a good kisser?"
"Uh..," I looked down at my hands, "What?"
"So, coy?" Ellen said laughing.

Luckily, the rest of the interview wasn't nearly as embarrassing. We talked about Fearless and how she 'helped' sell all the records. She's such a goofball. Tomorrow night is the VMA's! I'm extremely stoked. I decided to call Taylor to see if he want's to hangout!

Lautner's P.O.V

My phone rings, and it's Tay. My heart automatically skipped a beat.

"Hey cutie!"
"Hey, I was thinking we could hangout today?"
"Sure!" I was so excited.
"Let me go change out of my fancy clothes, then I'll be at your hotel." She said.
"Can't wait!" and I meant it. I wonder where I should take her.. Shopping? Nah. She doesn't seem like the type of girl who'd let me buy her anything anyways. So, we'll go to pink berry. I know she loves it!

About 30 minutes later, she arrived at my door. I answered and picked her up, and kissed her. I don't know if she likes that or not.. But I seem to do it a lot.
"So, I was thinking.."
"Yes?" She said.
"Pink Berry sound good?"
"I LOVE PINK BERRY!" She nearly shouted.
"Ha ha, I know babe."
"Creep." she winked

We drove to Pink Berry and got out. I held her hand. Hell, I don't care who knows we are dating. I want everyone to know. I'm so proud she's my girl. You have no idea. We got in and ordered our treats. We were eating and talking when a young girl approched us,
"ohmygod." All her words ran together.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She said basically screaming at me.
"Thank you."
"Can I get a picture with you?"
Tay looked so pissed off. She rolled her eyes as the girl handed her the camera. "Smile." She said bluntly.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH," CAN I HAVE ONE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU?" I don't understand why this girl is screaming, I mean, I'm just me.
"Sure," I scooted over towards Tay and put my arm on her waist, then I kissed her cheek. "Ready." I said.
The girls Mom took the picture. After that was over she basically pounced on me and hugged me. As she was walking away, Tay screamed "BYE." Really loud. She looked cute when she was jealous.

"She's like, ten." I said
"I know, but fangirling over a guy is so annoying."
"I know, I know.."
"I mean, I'm on Team Jacob, but every time I see you I don't scream or pounce on you! Unless we are alone." She winked. I laughed so loud.
"Ha ha. Cute." I said and hugged her.

When we walked out of Pink Berry, paparazzi was everywhere. But Tay didn't once let go of my hand.