Chapter 3: New Faces

Jake peeked his head out from behind the wooden boxes and seen a man being escorted towards a tent. "What the hell?! We weren't doing shit!" The man said. "Shut up! Consider yourself lucky we don't do worse." The hunter said as he shoved the man into the tent. "Keep your mouth shut until the others get here!" The hunter ordered.

As Jake observed the area, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Will entering the tent. He glared at Will. "Stupid motherfucker." Jake silently said. He clenched his fist tightly.

============

After being punched by a hunter multiple times, the man was ripped from the chair and dragged to the tent. He was tossed into the tent with the rest of his group. "What the hell?! We weren't doing shit!" "Shut up! Consider yourself lucky we don't do worse." After the shouting match, he was violently pushed to the ground. "Keep your mouth shut until the others get here!" The hunter said and walked off.

"You okay?" One of his group members asked.

"I'm fine." He muttered and spit out blood. He looked around and panicked. "Where's my daughter?" He questioned them. Just before anyone could reply, someone entered the tent.

"Hi, I'm here to help." The man whispered. Everyone nodded. He took out a knife and began cutting the group free. "Hurry up Will, they could be here any minute." A teenaged girl said, wearing a baseball cap. Will began picking up the pace.

"Have you seen my daughter?" The man asked Will. "You have a daughter? No. I didn't see her." He gave him a look of fear. "Dammit. They could have anywhere. Oh god, who knows what they're doing to her." He panicked. "Bruce, it'll be okay." The pregnant woman said.

Will looked at the teenaged girl. "Clem, we're gonna help him find his daughter, okay?" Clementine looked at him. "You sure?" She asked. "Well, we can-" "Who the fuck you in?!" A hunter said loudly.

Before he could pull the trigger, he was tackled to the ground, and beat to death with the gun he was holding. "Will! What the fuck's wrong with ya!?" Jake jeered. "Jesus Christ Jake, keep your voice down before you bring more of them here!" Will said. "We ain't helpin' 'em! They can help themselves!" Jake assured. "Jake, for fuck sake, he's missing his child!" Will told him. "So what?! We're leavin' and I don't give two shits if you stay here! Fuckin' die!" Jake said. "Shut the hell up! Both of you!" A woman said. "We gotta go find Bruce's daughter! Now!" She said with an east coast accent.

Will looked at Jake. "Gonna help?" Jake nearly punched him, but held his anger back. "Fuckin'..." Jake said about to leave. "Fine, lets go!" Jake said.