81. Thanks For The Line

En başından başla

"Fuck I missed you," Dave said as he squeezed me tightly. He put eme down on the ground before he kissed me.

"I missed you too. I'm so glad to be home. Where are the kids?" I asked.

"With Frances and Scotty for the day," Dave replied. I frowned as Taylor and Abby walked up to us with my suitcases and Ollie was holding my purse.

"Let's get inside before the paps see us," Taylor said. Dave and I walked to the door hand in hand.

"Ladies first," he said and waited for me to open it. I opened the door and my mouth dropped.

"SURPRISE!" everyone screamed. Everyone I loved standing right there in my entry way. I started crying and Dave rubbed my back as we walked in. Shifty, Nate, Pat, Rami, Jordyn, her fiance Lucas, Scotty, Carrie, Karli, Aaron, Tyler, Kyle, Gavin, Garrett, Shelby, Hunter, Courtney, Frances, Chantal, Jimmy, Lynz, Gerard, Jessicka, Joan, and Josh were all there. I hugged each and everyone of them and thanked them for coming, told them I loved them and said I was sorry. I was a crying sobbing blob by the time I walked into the living room where all the kids were. A whole new round of tears came as I ran over to them and hugged them all as best I could. I finally stood up, wiped my eyes and walked back over to Dave.

"We'll be back in a minute. We're gonna take her bags upstairs," Dave said as he put an arm around my shoulders and took me out of the living room. He let go of me to grab my bags and we headed upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and walked out onto the balcony. I walked up to the railing, put my hands on it, closed my eyes, took a deep breathe in and let it out slowly. I opened my eyes and smiled as Dave wrapped his arms around me.

"You smell amazing," Dave said before he kissed my cheek, making me giggle.

"You haven't changed at all," I replied.

"Nope but you have. You haven't stopped smiling, even while you had tears streaming down your face," Dave said as he let go of me and we headed back in.

"I feel different. I'm sorry I can't do the tour though," I said as he put my suitcases on the bed. I walked over to Dave as he opened one and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you."

"I love you too. We'll discuss work later. You unpack while I go downstairs and be a host," Dave said as he turned around and kissed me.

"Ok," I replied and let go of him. He walked to the door and stopped.

"Are you like completely clean and sober or are you allowed to drink?" he asked.

"I can drink and smoke like I use to. I only went in for cocaine," I replied.

"Do you want a drink then?" he asked. I smiled and nodded my head yes and he headed downstairs. I was taking everything out and putting it into the laundry basket when I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and saw Frances. We hugged again but this time longer.

"I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you but I'm so happy you got help. You look amazing by the way," Frances said once we pulled apart.

"Thanks. I'm glad I did it too. I feel better and like I can handle this life now. I'm just gonna relax and not worry about things so much. I'm going to be a stay at home mom and focus on my babies and my man," I replied.

"So you're not gonna go for that audition for the desperate housewives spin off?" Frances asked as Dave walked back into the room.

"What?" I asked. Dave tried to back out of the room but I looked voer at him and he stopped.

"Ok I wasn't gonna tell you for a couple of days but John called while you were away and the show wants you to audition for it. They want you," Dave said as he handed me my drink.