83. Fist City

2 Months Later

I couldn't wait for Dave to come home. I had gone with him for the first month but came back home when all the kids started getting sick. I was finishing wrappign a gift for Dave when the kids all ran into the kitchen.

"Is daddy home yet?" Meredith asked.

"Soon baby girl soon. Go play in the living room til he gets here ok," I said and they all ran out again. I walked through the living room and headed to the front door. I heard the garage door and snuck out there quietly. I opened the door and saw Dave and Taylor. I stepped out of the door and closed it quietly before I ran over and jumped into Dave's waiting arms.

"Hello beautiful. I missed you," Dave said as he held me. I kissed me a bucnh of times.

"Hey you. I missed you too. I have a gift for you," I said as he put me down. He took the long box from me and unwrapped it.

"I bet it's a watch," Taylor said as Dave opened it.

"Nope it's better than a fucking watch. Baby I fucking love you," Dave said as he picked me up again and hugged me.

"What is going on?" Abby asked as she came into the garage. Dave handed Taylor the box as he held me and kissed my neck.

"Well looks like you and Frances have a new bump buddy," Taylor said as he handed Abby the box and Dave put me down. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Congratulations you to. I didn't know you were trying," Abby replied as she gave me a look after we hugged. I shrugged and just smiled.

"We weren't really trying. Just kind of decided we wanted another one," I replied.

"Well Frances will be thrilled. She was hoping she wouldn't have to wait til her second oen for you to join her. How far along?" Abby asked.

"I find out today. Where's Ollie?" I asked.

"He's here," Shifty said as he came into the garage with Ollie.

"What's all the excitement about in here?" Pat asked as he and Nate also came into the garage. I hugged each of them before taking Ollie and hugging him.

"Hi boyfriend," I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Everyone gets love but me. I've been replaced by my son," Taylor said. Abby took Ollie from me and I hugged Taylor.

"You're my Taytay. I could never replace you. Do you think maybe you and Abby can stay here for a bit while I kidnap Dave for a doctor's appointment?" I asked as I kept an arm around his shoulder.

"Ya we can do that. These clowns gotta head home anyways," Taylor replied as Dave opened the door and got surrounded by kids.

"We just thought we'd come say hi before we go home," Pat said as Eric ran over to him.

"Well you guys can stay for a bit if you want to but we gotta go," I said as I looked at my watch.

"Daddy no go," Meredith said as Dave carried her over to us with Kurt following behind him.

"But mama needs daddy for a little bit. I'll bring him right back to you I promise," I said as Dave put her down.

"Otay," Meredith replied.

She pouted but she knew if Dave left with me he'd be coming right back. We got into Dave's van and waved good bye and headed to the doctors. When we got to the doctors, I noticed the paparazzi across the street. I put my sunglasses on before getting out of the van. I walked to the back and grabbed Dave's hand as we went in. When we came out of the doctor's they were still there.