7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....

We had been drinking for about two hours when I noticed Hunter and Kevin had disappeared. I got up and some what stumbled to where I had seen them go. I walked out onto an enclosed back porch and saw them both playing guitar. I sat down in a seat around the table they where sitting at and just listen to them play. I knew they where playing Everlong so I started singing.

We did the entire song and once we had finished we heard clapping.All three of us turned around to see Dave standing by the door.

"That was awesome. Just wow," He said coming and sitting int he last chair at the table.

"We were just fooling around and we started playing Everlong when Britt came out and she just went for it," Hunter said as he strummed a guitar that Tyler let him use.

"I'm surprised though. Brittany you have a great voice. I got goosebumps from that," Dave said smiling at me.

I smiled back and nodded my ehad ocne and raised my glass as a thank you. I was too tipsy to talk after hearing him say that. I would just embarass myself. Dave raised his beer in return and as we both took a sip of our drinks, Taylor came outside and walked up to Dave. He whispered something and Dave stood up.

"I'll bring him right back. We're going to the uh ummmm the garage with Tyler," Taylor said as him and Dave walked away. Hunter and I both looked at Kevin.

"Taylor and Tyler smoke weed whenever they get together. Dave sometimes does when he's here," Kevin said without even looking up from his guitar.

"Well what about me?" I yelled, hoping one half of Grohlkins would hear me. Apparently both had has both of them reappeared.

"You smoke weed?" Taylor asked.

"It's technically medical for me," I giggled.

"Well come to the garage with us then," Dave said. I stood up and headed to the garage with them. Tyler looked up as we walked in.

"We brought the cute girl with us," Dave said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"The more the merrier. Frances and Shifty coming?" Tyler asked.

"I'm here. Frances said she'll pass on this one and wait til there's less people. Hey I'm Chris. Brittany right?" Chris Shiflett asked as he extended his hand to me. I took it and shook it.

"You can call me Britt, everyone else seems too. Honor to meet you by the way. Love the song Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young" I responded.

"That's awesome. You're not just a Foo fan. Glad you like country music."

"I grew up on Reba and Loretta so it's in my blood."

Tyler lit the joint and we continued talking about different artists. We discussed David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Lemmy, Joe Walsh, and many others. Once the joint was done I headed back to where Hunter and Kevin had been, only they wheren't there. I sat down anyways. I noticed my drink was almost done so I stood up to get another one.

"Sit back down. I grabbed you another one," Dave said as he walked out of the house with three bottles.

"You are a god. In more than one way," I said with a stoned smile as I moved over to where Kevin had been sitting on a couch and I sat down. Dave sat down in the chair I had been in.

"If you say so," he responded with a soft laugh. "So you said you where here for a movie. Are you excited about it? When do you start working on it?" he questioned me.

"I was excited until I got in the band," I answered. I finished my drink and took a sip of the other one. "I had my first fitting yesterday. I start filming in two weeks. In that time I gotta find a small house to rent for me and Hunter. That hotel room isn't gonna work out."