74. Drunken Kisses

"I'm so drunk," I said as I flopped down onto the couch. Dave had given me 4 mike's ahrd and I was half way done a bottle of wine. Dave sat down beside me with a beer.

"You look drunk," he slurred.

"Well you sound drunk," I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"This is probably nto the right way to fix our relationship," Dave said as he sat up.

"True but atleast I'm not scared I'm gonna get a vase thrown at me again," I said as I put my legs up on the couch sideways.

"I didn't mean that either time I did it. Did it hurt the second time though?" He asked as he grabbed my left arm and looked at where the vase had cut me.

"A little but not a whole lot," I replied as I heard Back That Azz Up start playing. Mine and Abby's dance song. I picked my phone off the coffee table and answered it.

"Ho who is you playing with?" I asked when I answered.

"Are you drunk? Where are you? I'm coming to get you," Abby said.

"No I'm not. I'm nowhere and everywhere and no you ain't," I replied.\

"Are you with Nick?" she asked.

"Why does Dave think I'm dating Nick?" I asked.

"If you're at Dave's I'm dragging you home by your hair," Abby said.

"Why does Dave think I'm dating Nick?" I asked again. Dave was watching me the whole time.

"Because Nick told him after you turned him down," Abby said.

"I'll kill him. You stay home and sleep with your husband. I'll do the same. Good night," I said and hung up. I put my phone back on the coffee table as Dave looked at me.

"Abby?" he asked.

"Ya. Taylor will stop her from coming but I should be there with them. I shouldn't be here,'' I said as I put my wine glass on the table.

"No you should be here with me and the kids," Dave said.

"The kids are with Taylor and Abby," I said as I looked at him. He just kinda shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"Well then you're where you need to be. This is your home. Look around. There's pictures of you everywhere. Your stuff is everywhere," Dave said as he looked around and then pointed at something. "Like that Japanese doll." I looked over the at thin tiny porcelian doll dressed in a kimono in it's case Dave got for it.

"I should go," I said and stood up. Dave grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

"You can't drive. You've been drinking," he said as he looked into my eyes. I looked into his and knew I was in trouble. He touched my cheek and I closed my eyes as he carressed it. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear before he gently touched my lips. I opened my eyes once he took his finger off my lips.

"I really want to kiss you," I blurted out. I put a hand to my mouth and looked at him shocked. He took my hand off my mouth.

"Good," he said as his hand went to the back of my neck and he pulled me close for kiss. It was full of passion and longing. I realised as we kissed that I missed him mroe than I had realised. We finally pulled away for air and just looked at each other.

"We should stop because you're drunk," Dave said as he leaned over and put his beer on the coffee table before sitting back.

"Why?' I asked. I knew why but I wanted him.

"Because I don't want to sleep with you and have you regret it when you're sober in the morning," he replied. Well that's not what I expected.

"Why would I regret sleeping with my husband?" I asked completely confused.