65. Home Sweet.......Trouble

3 Weeks Later - May 4th

Britt - 34 1/2 Weeks

Abby - 33 1/2 Weeks

I packed the last bit of clothes up into the suitcase as the guys moved every box out of the house. I was moving back in with Dave after I had spent another two weeks alone with the twins. Well not completely alone. Dave and I had been really working on things. We went out on a couple of dates and he stayed over a few nights. We were actually getting back to normal. I zipped up my suitcase and picked it up before putting it on the floor and pulling the handle up on it. I picked up my hospital bag and my purse and headed to the living room. All the rooms where empty except the furniture. I was gonna keep the house, even thought Dave didn't like it, and rent it out. Any money from rent would go to fix any issues the renters had and college for the kids, even though Dave said I didn't need to do that. Dave, Taylor and Abby were in the living room waiting for me.

"You ready beautiful?" Dave asked as I kept walking towards the front door.

"I think that means yes," Taylor said as he laughed. They followed me out to the drive way. Dave closed the door and locked it as I stood looking up at the first house I bought on my own.

"Bye house," I said as Taylor took the two bags from me and put them in Dave's van.

"Let's go home babe," Dave said as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"Ok," I replied and we got into the van as Taylor and Abby backed out of the driveway.

"I'm going to ask you this before I started the van. Are you sure you're ready to move back into the house with me?" Dave asked.

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't ahve asked your friends to help me move my boxes again," I replied as I looked at him. He started the van and we headed home.

A Few Hours Later

Abby, Taylor, Chris, Nate, Pat, Dave, Hunter, Frances and I where all eating dinner around the table in the dining room when Dave got a phone call from his manager. He walked into the other room to take it. I happily ate my asparagus as the rest of the guys talked. Abby, Frances and I where talking about the new house her and Taylor where getting when Dave came back in and leaned over the back of my chair.

"Can you come into the living room please," He whispered into my ear. I got up and followed him to the living room.

"What's up?" I asked, confused.

"John just got a call from someone who says you and Kevin where doing heroin with Frances's ex husband the night Kevin went into the coma. They're saying if we don't pay them $4 million, they're gonna sell it to the tabloids," Dave said quietly so no one else could hear.

"I've ever touched that shit in my life. Kevin was here the whole night. I have only ever been around Isaiah once and that was when we moved Frances out of that house. They can't do this. It's not true," I replied, not being as quiet as him. Frances walked into the living room on her phone jsut then.

"What do you mean he's saying he sold Brittany and Kevin heroin?" she asked intot he phone. She looked up and looked at me and Dave.

"Well it's safe to say she knows," I said as I crossed my arms in front of me and walked into my office. They both followed me.

"Brittany has never touched that stuff. I know she hasn't. I'll call you back in a bit. I'm with Dave and Britt right now. Bye," Frances said as she hung up.

"Your ex is a dick," I said as she looked at me.

"I could stangle him for this," Dave added.

"He just wants more fucking money. I'm sorry he's dragging you guys into this. I'll fucking deal with this," Frances replied.