12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a car pull up behind Frances'. I saw Dave get out and i rolled down the window as he walked up to the car.

"Holy fuck. What happened?" he asked after he saw me.

"Can we maybe go to the rehearsal space and talk. I can follow you. I just really need to drive right now," I asked.

"Ya we can do that. You sure you're ok to drive?"

"I'll be fine," I responded and looked away from him.

"Ok. Follow me then," he said and started walking back towards his car. He got in and pulled out infront of me. I waited a good enough time before pulling out and following him. We had only been driving for 10 minutes when he pulled into the parking lot. I parked in the spot beside where he had.

"Not bad for someone who doesn't have her license," He said as I got out of the car and started walking towards him.

"I know how to drive. Just need the license," I repsonded as we headed towards space 4.

Dave unlocked and opened the door for me. I walked in and went to the couch I saw. I plopped down on it and pulled my phone out. There was 20 texts from Frances, Hunter, Tyler and Kevin. Taylor asked if I was ok and If Dave had gotten me yet. I sent the same test to all of them.

"I'm with Dave. I got news that my friend OD'ed on purpose and I needed to be alone."

I put my phone away as Dave sat down beside me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"One of my friends from school overdosed and it was on purpose," I said as I started crying again. Dave wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried.

We sat like that for what felt like forever in silence until Dave spoke up. "I'm sorry that happened toyou. I know how it feels to lose someone like that. You don't deserve that." He kissed my head.

I looked up at him through the tears. "It gets easier right?" I asked.

"Each day gets a littler easier than the last," he responded as he looked back at me.

We sat there looking at each other for a few seconds before he leaned his head down to kiss me. Things got passionate quickly, as they had last night and this morning. Only difference between those times and this time was no way was I gonna push him off and no one could interrupt us. Before I realized what was happening, our shirts were off and he was trying to unhook my bra. I pushed him off of me and he sat up a bit and gave me a look. I sat up and reached behind me and unhooked it for him. I laidback down on the couch and pulled him back towards me.

"You sure about this?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Two Hours Later

"Wow," Dave gasped as he sat in front of the couch.

"No shit," I said.

"That was fucking insane. That was amzing. I've never....." he trailed off.

"What?" I asked, propping myself up with my elbows and looked at him.

"Sex has never felt that good before. I honestly don't know what to think right now," he responded. He turned to look at me. "You can't get mad at what I'm about to say but......."

"What?"

"That was better than any time with Jordyn. Including the first time," He finished.

I sat up on the couch and covered myself with the blanket that had been on the back of the couch.