41. I Got You Babe

I woke up when I heard the door open. I turned to look and see who was there and saw Frances and Hunter.

"See she's alive. She was doing exactly what Scotty said she was doing," Hunter said to Frances.

"Hey Britt. Dave called and said he was on his way home. We thought we'd wake you and make sure you where ok," Frances said as she walked over to my side of the bed. She sat down beside me as I sat up. My eyes hurt, porbably because of the crying, so I rubbed them a bit and yawned.

"Ya I guess I'm fine. I guess I should get use to being called a gold digger and a home wrecker now," I replied running a hand through my hair.

"Hey Dave said that he wasn't the first one in the marriage to stray and that he made the first move. The tabloids are just morons with fucking opinions," Frances said.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one," Hunter added.

"Plus apparently I got married last weekend in Las Vegas which is impossible because my fiance isn't divorced yet," I added.

"Your what?" Frances asked with a smile on her face.

"My fiance you weirdo. You heard me the f.....Oh my god that's the first time I've called him that," I replied with a huge grin spreading across my face.

"Party in here again tonight?" Dave asked as he walked in and saw Hunter, Frances and myself.

"No just checking on my sis before I leave. Hunter just decided to come for girl talk cause Krist and Scotty are drunk," Frances said as she stood up and walked over to Hunter. She rubbed his back a bit before stopping. What the....

"It's Krist's last night so Scotty got him drunk," Hunter added.

"They both leave tomorrow," I said.

"I'll make sure I say good bye as I leave then. Bye Britt, Dave and Hunter. See you tomorrow Britt. We'll spend the day playing with the twins," Framces said as she started leaving the room.

"Bye Frances," Hunter and I said at the same time. Dave had waved as she walked by. After she left, he sat down on his side of the bed and put his feet up on the bed.

"Can I talk to you guys for a bit please?" Hunter asked as Dave pulled me into him to cuddle.

"Ya what's up buddy?" Dave asked.

"Maria dumped me," Hunter said.

"That bitch. I'll cut her," I said out of anger.

"Why did she dump you?" Dave asked.

"She's moving in with her Aunt in New York and she doesn't want a long distance relationship. I mean I knew this was coming but I'm still fucking bummed you know?" Hunter said.

"I get it. I had to do that once. I did it like two weeks before I had to move. It was bad and I was only in grade 5," I said. Dave started laughing and I gave him a look and he tried to stop but he kept a big toothy grin on his face.

"Do you think it would be ok if I had a couple of beers with Krist and Scotty tonight please?" Hunter asked. I looked at Dave and he winked at me and nodded.

"Ya sure. We'll be down in a bit," I said as Hunter left the room.

"Krist says you bought tabloids," Dave said as he started rubbing my back.

"It doesn't matter. I just gotta stop buying them but I have a question," I said.

"Uh oh. What?"

"Did we get married last weekend in vegas and you just decided to not tell me?" I asked.

"Nope. I heard about that and laughed. I can't have two wives at once. That's not me," he responded.