flashback part 3

Okay..... before anyone kills me..... can I just say that I will never be able to meet 2ne1, and OMGAWD did anyone hear their last song... it was literally called goodbye (/T~T)/. And the fact that I was listening to run by BTS afterwards made it worst.......okay now you can kill me....#saveme

Akane POV

It's been weeks, since our first encounter, and currently it's the 14th of February. And Richie.... looks tired, before he looked pale... but now he just looks paler, he had black bags drooping under his eyes, his hair was disheveled, his clothing had small tears and his eyes were red....like he hasn't slept for days.

Richie... what happened?

I stood up and walked to him cautiously, worry filling my face.

"Richie, are you okay... what happened?"

At that moment Richie took out a yellow piece of paper, like it was an automatic response to my movement. Then in a blink of an eye the yellow paper had been smacked to my neck. An excruciating pain shot up throughout my body. I screamed like my life depended on it... the pain was too strong making me pass out due to the pain.

"Ak..........Akane...........Akane!!!!" A familiar voice had reached my ears, awakening me from my slumber.

I looked around seeing that I was inside my... room?

I saw my mother at the side looking pained yet angry.

"You stupid child. What have I told you, to stay away from strangers, and that the world isn't the way you think it is. Not everyone on this plant is good!!!! Now Akane tell me what did you see before you collapsed!!?"

I had never seen my mother hysterically before, I stuttered but I got my words out.

"I- I saw a yellow piece of paper being smacked to my f-face." My eyebrows had furrowed darting my eyes anywhere but my mother's face.

"What colour?"

"Yellow."

It was one word.... one word that drove my mother up the wall.

"You absolutely stupid child, do you know what that yellow paper is!!!" She shouted, though I could hear her sobs.

" that paper is the mark of the devil... whoever put that on you has now marked you for your soul. You absolutely s-stupid child! I can't stop it completely but I can halt it.... you absolute burden of a child."

My heart stopped not because my soul was marked.... but because I was a burden to mother... I never wanted to become a b-burden. I promised myself that.

My eyes blurred and I could feel the tears drop on my hands. I could hear my mother's footsteps walk away, and the slam of the door shaking my room and my heart.

That night.. I cried out my eyes, and never saw Richie ever again.