what are you doing here?!

Akane

"ne ne oniichans the ferris wheel can only fit four." i pouted

Jello human society, me and oniichans have gone to every ride in the fun fair..... Well the baby ones. As for my papa, he just stands there and smiles and waves at me and I do the same. But when it comes to oniichans they just glare at papa.... Why though?

Anyway we just arrived at the ferris wheel and it's the last ride before we go home!!! Although the ferris wheel can only fit four people per carriage meaning!!!!

My papa's gonna die!!! Why? Well oniichans seem to hate him and together oniichans plus papa equals broken ferris wheel!! OH NO I'LL NEVER BE AVLE TO RIDE A FERRIS WHEEL EVER AGAIN!!

I have to think..... Uhhhhhh....

I GOT IT!!!

OK plan is to just go on the ferris wheel alone with papa but if that doesn't work it's bye bye ferris wheel.

OK operation saving ferris wheel and papa is on.. Go go go!!

"oniichans can me and papa go in this ride alone." i pleaded.

Reji looked at me suspiciously and asked "why?" man I hate the word why. It always either ends badly or good..ly?

"well umm why? You ask." i said nervously while trying to think of a great excuse. "well I have spent more time with you and I felt kinda bad that I haven't spent time with papa, I mean he came all the way from work just to come here right? Papa?" I looked at papa while papa just looked amused.

"why yes that is afterall the ONLY reason I came here." smiled papa. Phew now that the plan has an OK stamp on it, we just need the results to be good? No no no AWESOME!!

What? Aya nii has been saying it so why can't I?

Anyway all of my oniichans were huddled up talking about the suggestion that I had.

I was talking to papa about school and everything else.

When I saw....him.

"no he can't be here." i suddenly said making papa frown and kneel down to match my height.

"what do you mean Akane? Who's he?" papa asked.

I covered my ears while hot tears were streaming down my Face. I closed my eyes hoping to tune out everything. But no it made it worst. It made me recall lost memories.

Memories that were supposed to be lost and forgotten.

"no please not again make him go away, please! Anything but that!" I shouted causing my brothers to turn around and run to my aid.

I couldn't see or hear anything else. Why? I fell unconscious, I should have known he would find me, I should have known

After all we are linked.