scenarios

Sorry I'm gonna have ta rush this so I can get to the main story.

Liato: Thursday

Played piano together, and Akane made a song for liato "talking to the moon"
He cried and said that he'll become a better brother.

Kanato: Friday

Played tea parties and made cakes, had loads of fun. Teddy's hand got ripped off and Akane fixed him.

Reji: Saturday

Was really awkward at first, but Akane helped reji with his experiments. Akane praised reji saying that he was hard working. Reji smirked and actually enjoyed his time with Akane.

Akane: Sunday

Heyo!! Get it a mixture of hello and yo!! No okay I'll just stick with jello then, afterall no-one could hate jello.....apart from the people that allergic...... Anyway today is the last day that I'm home rest!!!

It's been fun hanging with my onii chans, anyway today is the day that I get to hang out with all my brothers!! Yay!!

"Akane chan want to play with me and teddy." said kana nii.

"no, Akane would much rather have ore-sama playing with her than you." said aya nii tugging me towards him.

"Akane please come to my bedroom we have a lot experiments to do." said jiji nii, tapping me on the back while prying aya nii's hand.

"fu fu Sakura chan would much rather play piano with me right?" asked liato nii.

"shut up Akane's coming with me to tend the gardens so wou-" Suba nii was cut off when Shu nii said "enough Akane's coming with me to play the violin for me, so little brothers shoo shoo." said Shu nii ripping me off of jiji nii's grip while everyone glared at Shu nii.

Soon enough everyone was arguing on who I should spend the day with.

Hold on shouldn't I get a say in this. Because it's about me right?

I was getting worried why? Well my brothers looking like their about to punch each other. I was about to run to my brothers and try to stop them from fighting. I feel so bad if I weren't here this would have never happened!!

"hello sons and daughter how are you all?" asked a very cheerful voice behind me.

I turned around to see a very familiar face.

"PAPA!!" I cried.

Papa, Karl for you lot, had his arms open. I jumped into his arms only to be lifted of the ground. I snuggled into his neck, I could hold my tears so I silently began to cry.

I felt someone stroking my hair and asked me "why are you crying Akane? What happened tell papa." cooed papa.

"* hic* onii chans * hic*-" i didn't get to finish when.

"WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE TO AKANE!!" shouted papa making the pictures on the wall, either fall off or become slanted.

Before papa could continue I said "no no papa it's not their fault, it's mine *hic* if I wasn't here onii chans would be fighting *hic.*"

I felt someone behind

"ne ne me and teddy are sorry for fighting and it's not your fault it's ours." said kana nii looking like he was about to cry.

I got off of papa and went and hugged kana nii.

"that's alright but pwease don't fight it makes me sad." i said making a sad face "ne ne can we go to an amusement Park near here!?" I asked while jumping up and down, tugging jiji nii's sleeve.

"i don't suppose it would cause you any harm, so why not." sighed jiji nii while smiling softly at me.

I squealed "oh thank you, thank-you, thank-you!!" I ran up to my room and got dressed.

(dress up above)

"come on come on let's go already." i squealed while hopping down the last steps of the stairs.

"be patient bunny chan we still have to wait for Shu nii." cooed liato nii.

"bunny chan?" I asked while tilting my head, making my hat go slightly slanted.

"well" started liato nii while fixing up my hat. "your really precious to us, and your really fragile also if there are any wolves we'll be here to protect you." smiled liato nii.

'wolves?' I thought 'why wolves?'
(What up anime reference)

Unknown

Don't worry my little sweet, you'll be safe.... Together with me....forever, just you wait I'm coming for you.