♥ (Edited)

Akane

Besides the chaos happening downstairs me and Suba Nii was having a very calming walk to his room, with the occasional input on what room was used whom and the uses. I would've of expected the mansion to have lots of rooms, but unexpectedly there was very little rooms, although the space of the rooms made up for it.

We stood in front of a black door Suba Nii letting go of my hand and nudging me in - grunting as if to say 'this is it'.

"Thank you Suba Nii, is it okay if you can wait for me outside?" I had asked already predicting myself to get lost in the house if he was not here to guide me.

Crossing his arms, he said:

"Of course you little twerp, now hurry up before we get in trouble."  He had turned to lean against the wall, waiting for me.

Seeing that I hurriedly closed the door and got changed, rumpling the uniform in the process. Oops.

I almost fell out off the door and landed on my nose if Suba Nii wasn't there to catch me. I giggled sheepishly thanking him, before grabbing his hand and waited for him to guide us downstairs.

He grunted again almost speed walking down the hall - I would of thought he was mad if it wasn't for the tint of red painting his pale ears. I bit a laugh musing myself at how cute the contrasting image and personality that Suba Nii upheld. It's the first time I've ever seen a tsundere.

Reaching the dining room the brothers was in the middle of their meal, a simple soup and rice at the side. I noticed that Laito Nii looked almost half dead - though I didn't manage to ask if he was alright due to the stifling atmosphere and the deadly glares directed at him.

"Sorry I'm late." I announced.

"It's quite alright, we still have a couple of minutes before we are to head out." Reiji Nii had kindly informed me - a hand outstretched guiding me to a seat next to him - warm soup and fluffy rice set for me.

I nodded, sitting myself down and gobbling down the food - the chopsticks still a little bit difficult for me to use. Seeing this Aya - Ore Sama (?) scoffed snatching the chopsticks away from my hands.

"Hmmp You should of just asked if you wanted to be fed by Ore Sama." Ayato Nii smirked before grabbing a bit of the rice. I was a little bit confused before I thought to myself.

' Is there another Tsundere in the house... wait is what people call a Oujidere? '

I smiled seeing the hidden kindness in Ayato Nii's obnoxious words. I opened my mouth accepting the fluffy goodness.

Brother's POV

OMG Who birthed this angel! Is this what it feels like to have clear skin? It feels like my pores have cleared up.

Back to Akane

After finishing the meal, I glomped Ayato Nii in thanks before feeling myself be lifted. I looked up to see that Shu Nii had me huddled in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulders, vaguely hearing the sound of Mozart spill from his earphones. I watched everyone file out the house and head towards the limo. Everyone seemingly having a place already.

I sat on Shu Nii's lap - one of his earphones plugged in my ear, the other in his - listening to the calming tune of Chopin. I slowly dozed off, finally enjoying the feel of a safe and warm family.

Mama... I'm no longer alone... but what about you?