day at the funfair!

Akane

Oh my gosh, so pwetty... Oh right we already arrived at the funfair, and also papa came with us too!! But the whole time I could see oniichans glaring holes at papa?

Welp its probably just me, but right now Im dragging aya nii at the takayoi stand (still don't know how to spell it).

"ne ne aya nii, can we have takayoi!?" I asked while tugging in nii chan's sleeve. Yep while hanging out with aya nii I found out I had a talent for....

.

.

EATING TAKAYOI!!!

"hmm only if you say that ore-sama is the best sibling ever." stated aya nii while picking me up and walking to the stand.

I giggled " oreo- sama is the best!" (What up anime/food pun) I hugged aya nii and whispered "thank you for being my onii chan."

I could feel aya nii smirk. We got to the stand and aya nii bought a whole bag for us!

"thanks!" I said munching on a takayoi.

"Akane, Ayato where have you been." said a worried voice behind us. It was jiji nii along with papa and the rest.

"me and aya nii got some takayoi want shom" i said munching on another one.

"maybe later, do you want to go on a ride?" asked jiji nii while smiling a small smile (it feels weird writing that).

My eyes was glowing and the only thing that I can say is.
"yes yes let's go on all of them!!! Well the ones that I can go on." i smiled.

"Hey can we go to the ferris wheel last?" asked Kanato nii suddenly.

"yeah sure I why not." i grinned while walking off to Shu nii.

"ne ne Shu niiiiii?" I drawled out.

Shu nii smiled and said "yeeeesssss?" he said mimicking me.

"you won't mind if I grow tall right?" I asked giggling.

"no I wouldn't but how would you grow tall." asked Shu nii while raising an eyebrow.

"well first I'm going to drink lots of milk but now all I need is my onii chan's strength and his tallnest." i said opening my hands up signaling to be picked up.

Shu nii laughed along with the brothers, and had picked me up and plopped me on his shoulders.

"yay!!! I'm taller than you now aya nii and liato nii!! You can't call me pipsqueak anymore or small bean!" I exclaimed while giggling so much making my face turn a bit red.

"awww my little small bean is growing up." i pouted at the said Nickname.

"come on Shu nii, oniichans and papa !! Onwards to narnia!!" I shouted earning a couple of chuckles behind me.