Night school (Edited)

Akane's POV

The atmosphere was warm and pink to the point that we was just lounging around the living room in comfort, Shu Nii softly humming as he slept away.

Until he suddenly opened his eyes to stare at the entrance of the living room. I frowned wondering what had woken him up so suddenly before glancing to where he was looking at. Lo' and behold Mr Karl Sakamaki was standing there... Or do I call him papa?

I squealed in delight when he had his arms open for me, signalling for a hug. I speed walked over to his arms, Eli in toll as I jumped up to the comfort of papa's (?) arms. He scooped me up effortlessly, grinning softly at me.

It was silent after that again, the heated stares of my brothers directed towards papa ( Hey I'm getting the hang of this) with questions swimming in their eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Reiji Nii sternly said, his purple eyes squinting even more.

"Why I'm here to greet my daughter and inform Miss Mousai-" Shu Nii stood up at the mention.   " - that she has a new upcoming project that I know she would like to participate in." 

"You know Lady Mousai?!" I presume this is very uncharacteristic of Shu Nii as almost all the brothers was wide eyed. Reiji Nii being an anomaly and shaking his head in a disappointed manner.

"What are you on about, you know her too?" The underlining teasing tone, made Shu Nii's face contort in confusion, for as short moment, before realisation hit:

"You're Lady Mousai?" 

I blushed under his gaze " Yes?" I snuggled my head at the crook of Papa's neck. 

"No Way." A thump was heard, I turned around to see Shu Nii had slumped back on the couch, with a face of disbelief.

" Wait back up.. Who is Lady Mousai?" Laito had asked, his hand in the air as if to signal someone - any one to answer his question.

"I'm Lady Mousai, I help compose music in my spare time." I shyly said playing with the Eli's ears.

"It's amazing music Laito, Lady Mou- our sister is a genius." Shu said, continuing to ramble on about little facts about Lady Mousai to Laito, who was more than willing to listen after hearing that fact.

"Right as side-tracked as we were I hope to get to school soon, so please father I'd like it if you can just finish what you need to say and go." An unanimous agreement filled the silent at that last statement.

"Hai, Hai, I just want to wish you good luck and that the school has already been notified that your sister has been enrolled to at least one class with one of you in them." He plopped me back to the ground and ruffled my hair, causing giggles to erupt out. " I do hate you all dearly, though Akane dear I love you the most." I tilted my head in confusion, but waved him goodbye nonetheless. Watching him disappear in a flash.

I turned to look at my brothers, all of which was still glaring at the spot where Papa had once stood.

"So where can I put my things away OniiChans?" A hoard of voices spoke at once all of which was saying to put my things in their rooms. How nice of them but then five of the brothers would be sad if I did not put my stuff in their room. What a predicament.

Third POV

"Ah... Why couldn't she just use the spar-" A halting No came from Laito.

"Absolutely not!" Laito Nii said in a fluster, his hands moving about to emphasise his point.

"Why not?" Reiji lifted a brow in suspicion.

"Because!"

"Why won't you tell us brother?" Ayato piqued almost in amusement at the flurry Laito was in.

"Yeah Why?" - Kanato

"What did you do you mongrel?" - Subaru

"...Zzzz.." - Shu

"???" - Akane

Laito was quickly turning bright red before he hid his face underneath his fedora and whispered incoherent words.

"I.. Fu....some...in there."

"What was that?" Subaru, frustrated, clenched his fist ready swing if Laito did not hurry up with his response.

"I FUCKED SOME BITCHES IN THERE!"

Silence....

"What do you mean Laito Nii?" Akane quietly said scared to break the silence.

The brothers was stumped... what to say in this situation.

"It means that I - We - They have not cleaned up the mess that They - We made from the games that we played." It was like Laito could not decide whether to be truthful or completely sell himself out and get an absolute ass whooping from Reiji for:

1) Bring the preys in the house 

2) Dirtying the spare room

3) Exposing young Akane to such language

"Nicely explained now Subaru please guide Akane here to your room, have her changed for school. " His steely purple eyes locked on to Laito's terrified figure, his eyes darting for an escape route. 

However after that stunt, Kanato and Teddy had blocked off the windows by sitting on the window sills. Ayato leaning against the entrance - connecting to the main hall - ready to spring into action if he was to come his way. Whilst Shu although looked asleep, had a body ready to apprehend any escaping convict from his judgement.

"Laito lets have a small chat shall we." A ominous smile pasted onto his face. The light reflecting off the glasses, stopping Laito from guessing the punishment that was to befall him.

Rest in peace, Laito and his fedora.