riddles...why? just...why!?

Sakamaki brothers

"just what is he thinking!!" shouted subaru that punched yet another wall. "bringing Akane into one of our enemies households."

While subaru ranted, the rest of the brothers was eliminating all the possible enemies that they had.

"this is going nowhere!!! The only thing that we eliminated in this list is the tuskumakis!!" raged Ayato.

Meanwhile in the mukami's household.

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" shouted Akane in delight, while yuma spun her around in the garden.

Throughout the past two weeks she really bonded with the four brothers. And while doing so she earned four new brothers.

Yuma a orange haired farmer, Ruki an uptight yet observant person, Azusa a person that just needs to be loved and finally kou... a two faced blondie that can see through lies.

'when is reji nii and oniichans coming but then again it's better if rgey don't come. Not when ritcher is running loose' wondered Akane.

Ever since the first week past she's been having strange dreams. Dreams of doves flying away leaving behind a nest of.....things.

It was all too strange, yet Akane shrugged it off thinking that it was all because of her growing worry for her other brothers.

"Hey Akane you alright?" asked a concerned orange head. "your always spacing out now? Do you have a cold?"

"n-no I just have this gut feeling something is going to happen." frowned Akane at the thought something was going to harm her new found brothers.

"oh yeah don't you have school?"

"crude, I forgot, see ya Akane....if you see the gramps around...run!" teased yuma, making Akane laugh at his little joke.

The term 'gramps' is actually for ruki. As he has grey hair Akane and the other three brothers teased Ruki to no end. Which then also earned him the least used Nickname 'grumpy gramps'.

"bye bye yuma nii!" waved Akane at the disappearing figure.

As soon as Akane was alone she stood up and grabbed a nearby watering can, filled it up with water and started watering the cared plants.

Since Akane just happened to become the mukami's most treasured sibling, they taught her things they were good in.

Yuma taught her the basics of gardening. Kou taught her how to dance, as she was already a pro in the music section. Ruki taught Akane many words while they were doing their study sessions. Seeing as she wasn't allowed to go to school (orders from karlheinz) Ruki took into liberty in teaching her everything he knew, and from time to time the other brothers would involuntary take his place. And as for Azusa, he taught Akane the basics of self defence.

"when will everything be alright, all because of me..... All because of me everything is going wrong.....all wrong." sighed Akane while a stray tear slid down her face.

Lillian (Akane's mother)

Please my dear, please stay strong, I did this for your sake. Once this is all over...once the reign of darkness stops...... I.. won't be here any more. Please remember that I love you....... Everything will be clear in due time. I may not have been a great mother, but you my dear.... Has and will always be my wonderful daughter.

Just don't let the darkness take over your soul....just like ritcher

A/n okay sorry for the long wait for such a boring chapter but I will try to get better... Thanks for all the support!!!!! See ya soon