found you

Sakamaki brothers

"how could I have been so stupid!! She was right under our noses." shouted reji.

It's been a couple weeks since karlheinz had given them the nearly-impossible riddle. The brothers were exhausted from travelling back and forth. Visiting possible suspect that had 'held Akane captive' as Ayato liked to put it.

Reji had rushed around the house calling a family meeting making the brothers - especially Shu- groan in fatigue.

' little brother if I find out that you woke me up for one of your experiments.....you better run!' thought Shu in anger.

Every since Akane left, Shu's sleeping routine has been messed up. One minute he's playing the violin, the next thing you know he's fain-

Shu: no I blacked out.

Author San: nah I'm prewtty sure you fain-

Shu: no I blacked out.

Author San: you know what we'll just set let the readers decide... I mean they do know best

Shu: * has a dark aura surrounding him and gives the world's award winning glares.*

Author San: ummmm Shu...... I'm just you gonna........ Continue with..... Thechaptersoseeya!!

Ahem as I was saying..... All the brothers gathered in the lounge room with reji standing in the middle.

"so what do you want otaku tableware... What is so important that you just had to disturb ore-sama's sleep!" whines Ayato while flailing his arms around like a little kid.

"i found her." announced reji.

Suddenly just like that, all fatigue the brothers had was replaced with determination.

"about damn time reji." complained subaru

"now where is our little hime?" asked liato tipping his fedora forward casting a shadow over his left eye, making his other glow an illuminate green.

"in the mukami's household."

"i fudging knew it those halfies had her, isn't that right....teddy" sneered Kanato.

"there's no time to act cool...Let's go" yawned Shu before he smirked.

Author San: I'm sorry but the word halfie.. Doesn't it....remind you of.....MARCO!!!! Waaaaaaahhhhhhh why!!!!!! Ahem... WHAT UP ANIME REFERENCE!!