run

Akane

Ugh my head. Where am I?

I look up to see myself back in my ocean like room. Although the house....seems quiet, Strangely enough. How long was I asleep better yet where is everyone?

My sweet

No, he can't be here!! I'm probably just really tired and imagined it. Yeah it's all in my mind.

My sweet did you really think I won't find you.

No shut up.

My sweet remember our promise, when are you going to come back to me?

Never!!! I'm never coming back!! Please I was a child, still am!! I was foolish to make a promise with you.

Oh my sweet, you can't run away... We are linked after all.

No you forced me to. I never WILLING said I wanted to be linked to you!!

My my, you know my sweet if you talk like that you'll taste bitter, and we wouldn't want that now don't we.

No leave my mother alone!!

No don't worry my sweet I'm not going to harm your mother. No I'm going to kill her and then once I'm done with her. I'm heading to your mansion.

No, no your lying!!!

My sweet have I ever lied to you.

No no no!!! Please don't!!! Don't you dare touch my mother you monster!!! If you are to ever touch my mother, I will never forgive you, hell I'll even kill myself!!

*sigh* I guess I just have to come straight to you then. Afterall I need your mother's blessings. Anyway time flies when I'm having fun, not sure about you but I have things to do, things to plan. See you soon my sweet.

Then he was gone just like that.

No I'm endangering my family!! I shouldn't be alive! I should leave yes leave I shouldn't have to endanger anyone's lives because of me!! I should leave.... But where!!?

I should tell papa, yes papa would know what to do. I should call him. But what's his number!!! Wait think about it Akane how did you get here....

Think, think!!

.

.

.

THE LETTER!! Yes the letter has papa's number (thank goodness it's with me) I should call him... Now!! But I need a phone I can't call without a phone!!

I got off my bed grabbing the letter only to see my room swirling. No this is not the time to be feeling sick!!

I leaned to the wall slowly walking to the closed door. I twisted the door knob and pushed open the door. I looked left and right checking to see if any of my brothers was lounging around. But no one, the place seemed deserted.

Perfect this is the perfect time to find a phone and call papa.

I wearily looked around and found a small stand with a phone, thank goodness, I don't have time to look around and turn the house upside down!

My breathing became heavy. What is wrong with me! I ignored it and slowly walked to the phone. I was like a new born bambi walking on its legs for the first time. I would have laughed but no I was in too much pain!!

I huffed and walked more quickly to the phone. Once I reached it a hand stopped me.

"Akane what are you doing? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I slowly trailed my eyes up the hands and arms, only to come face to face with a concerned looking papa.

"PAPA!!" I shrieked in surprise. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"what's wrong my dear, your crying?" what am I? I touched my cheeks only to have my fingers slightly damp from my tear stained cheeks.

I wiped my tears from my cheeks and whispered the words that made my heart break. " I have to leave.