oookkkaaayy

Akane

I read papa's riddle and thought at what the answer maybe.......

.

.

.

.
Nope nothing, empty!! What about you I'm pretty sure you've figured it out by now??? Right?

(I dare u to guess it before you move on....... but seeing as you guys already know just continue  (T~T)

Aannnyyway back to the present.

"Akane hold tight I'll be teleporting you there, so don't ever let go of my hand ok?" commanded papa. I nodded my head and took papa's outstretched hand.

"also close your eyes, you might feel dizzy if you don't." added papa.

Papa looked down at me waiting for me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes while hugging my Wolfie tight!

It was quiet the while time but I felt a blast if wind speed through me, blowing my hair in all sorts if direction. Ugh this is one of the reasons why I need to cut my hair!!

1) it's too long

2) it's annoying

3) it's -

"Akane we're here open your eyes now." i was cut off by papa.

I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with.....the same house.

"PAPA!! Why did you bring me to the same place as before." i Whined.

Pap looked at the house and then looked at me weird.

"what are you talking about you've never been here, this is my Co workers house."

I then looked closely and realised that the house was a bit smaller and there was less windows, also it didn't look creepy.

"ooooohhhh" i drawled out.

Papa chuckled and said.

"Akane just knock on the door I have to get back to tell your brothers...." papa paused thinking, and then said "about something."

And with that he vanished.

I sighed and jogged to the house. It was getting dark and the sky didn't look very clear.

Once I got close to the main door of the house, I felt pairs of eyes watching me. I looked behind to see nothing. Nothing but grass and a pathway that I took.

I breathed through my nose trying to relax while hugging my Wolfie for reassurance.

Once I calmed down I knocked on the oak doors. No-one answered on the first knock so I knocked again. I waited for a bit until I could hear a pair of footsteps through the doors coming closer. I straightened my clothes out *cough* pajamies *cough*

1

2

3

The door opened showing a boy....guy......dude....man?

Anyway he was quite tall, taller than Shu nii!! Maybe even aomine! (What up anime character) He also had long hair that reached up to his shoulders while some of his hair was in a man bun?

He was also munching on some sugar cubes while staring down at me.

"umm hello karlheinz must of notified you of my arrival?" I said politely.

What ever heard of politeness comes first before familiarity?

No, thats just MEH?! Okay just let me sulk in my sad corner and count how many mushrooms I can grow.

Anywho (I got bored of writing anyway sooooo yah) he then looked at me confused, which his eyebrows furrowed, before his face lit up.

"RUKI THE KIDS HERE!!" he shouted, and may I add really loud, like ouch!

"alright, yuma I heard, anyway let her in." Sighed another person out of nowhere, he had sort of grey hair that had white tips at the end. He was also carrying a book that looked worn out.

The said person then said

"please come in excuse my brother's manners." he said while opening the door wider.

I nervously stepped in and thanked them.

"Welcome to the mukami household."