Problematic (Edited)

Akane

I had a rather peaceful sleep before a wave of screeching entered my ears. My eardrums bursting even through one of them was plugged with Shu Nii's earphone. It's funny as I wasn't even out of the limo yet, but the screeching seemed as if it was with in the limo.... god how would it sound if I actually left the limo. My face scrunched up subconsciously at the thought. 

Kana Nii thought my face was funny and giggle before pinching my nose gently, then my cheeks.

"Doll Chan is adorable... your skin is very soft." He said softly - hugging his teddy tighter, his white cheeks painted red. ( wow my Brother sure do like to blush).

"We must get going now" Rei Nii said pushing up his classes, the glasses shimmering out of nowhere. 

The brothers solemnly got out of the limo, slouching almost as if they didn't want to leave the limo... I guess I understand where they were coming from due to the sudden increase of the screeching - the sudden blast of volume knocking me out, if it wasn't for Suba Nii catching me with his fast reflexes I would of fallen again.

I suddenly felt like I floating my view suddenly shooting up to the point is was now eye level with most of the brothers...and the massive crowd in front of me. I swivelled round to face Suba Nii whose face was etched in displeasure - though it wasn't aimed at me, rather the loud crowd surrounding us. I hugged Suba Nii's neck tighter, snuggling my face at the crook of his neck.

The wave of screaming gradually ceased to silence, the sound of my brother's footsteps clacking loudly on the concrete floor.

I had peeked to see what caused the silence only to come face to face with an ocean of eyes, all of which was directed at me. I blinked once, and gave my trademark smile in the hopes to seem friendly. Which gave the most unexpected results.

A horrifyingly loud yell and screeching, with a mixture of said "aaawws" lost in the mess of noise, brought the noise levels back up. I jumped - startled out of my mind - Suba Nii reflexively rubbing my back with the warmth of his hand, calming me down from the noise.

"Ne ne, Suba Nii who are these people?" I whispered in his ear.

"Nobodies." He grunted before speed walking to catch up with the group. 

I watched Laito Nii step forward - his arms outstretched towards me. Suba Nii had passed me over, patting my head hesitantly but gently as he whispered 'I'll see you later'. I sleepily nodded, before my head flopped towards the crook of Laito's cold neck. 

I briefly heard Reiji Nii say to the triplets to look after me and that they'll meet us.. somewhere, to be honest that was as far as I heard as I fell asleep at the comfort  of Laito Nii's arms. 

***

I awoke again but to the quiet whispers of Aya Nii.

"Underling, underling, wake up." I was gently shaken, my body feeling like jelly with every shake.

I started to giggle a bit, opening my eyes to see that Aya Nii had a small grin of his own before he took me from Laito's arms and into his own. Kana Nii had tapped Aya Nii and handed him something. My eyes glistened in delight at the sight of Eli - my hands making a grabbie motion. Before the light in my eyes started to dampen when Aya Nii held it above me. I pouted, before smiling again when it was within my reach.

Yet the same thing happened, >:(  Aya Nii held above me far from my reach. This had happened a couple more times before a figure had popped out from the door. 

"Hello," He said his voice seemingly raspy from the over use "You must be Akane Sakamaki, I'm Mr Chew (Carats will understand) and I'm going to be your teacher for today." His smile was comforting, I nodded enthusiastically in return.