CHAPTER 4: Who is that!?

Soooooooooooooooo sorry guys I really have been wanting to write but i just got back from a long trip and school is starting tomorrow and I'm terribly sick with a fever and a headache. So sorry if this chapter sucks and if there if any mistakes in the Grammer my only excuse is....... IM SICK. So that's my excuse hope you like the chapter. Luv you guys bye. Thx again for reading!!💟😜

                                              Luna

When math finished me, River and her new friend all walked to the cafeteria. We had a simple meal and then we walked to our next class science. "Uhhh do we have to go to science, can't we just skip and hide in the locker rooms?" I complained ever since I was little I was horrible at science. Math and french I was okay in. But science was always my weak link.

As for that Amber-Lee girl she kept giving River evil glares throughout English. It started to annoy me. So River and me sat down beside each other. Damien had french class so it was just the two of us. The bell rang and everyone looked up at the teacher.

No long after the bell rang someone knocked at the classroom door. This red haired girl got up and opened it and in walked in the most gorgeous being I have seen on planet earth.

He had black hair and green eyes, he looked like a prince out of a fantasy book. He looked around and when his eyes locked on me I couldn't breath. Then he smiled and I swear I heard wedding bells. "Psst stop staring and close your mouth, and stop drooling." I looked over to River who was also staring at him. I stopped and realized my mouth was hanging open. Oh my Gawd I swear I just found my soulmate
_______________________________________________________________

                                              River

I glanced up to see two beautiful green eyes staring back at me.

Who could that be? He so gorgeous I completely forgot I was holding a book and dropped it. I winced because now everyone was looking at me. Including him. Oh no, I felt my face turn bright red and slowly bent to pick my book back up but I still felt his eyes one me. I decided to just ignore it and went back to my book.

When the period was finally over Luna and me practically ran to our lockers. I met Damien there he was in my next class and was glad to be our escort as he says. I was just glad I wouldn't see those green eyes again.

Sorry this is the shortest chapter ever!😢
But I didnt really feel like writing while I'm sick. But I wanted to post something though so I wrote this.