changes in plot must read!!!!!!

Hey guys I know the last 2 chapters were short but that was because I wanted cliff hangers and I had 3416 words on chapter 5 but to make it up this chapter will be very long okay.

Also I've decided that Luna has demonblood and River has angel blood instead of them both having demon blood. And if your confused about how Luna touched River's hand (during the car crash. and they were both healed but your like, Luna has demon powers she isn't supposed to be able to heal. Well she didnt. When they touched hands it was River's power trying to heal the demon blood out of Luna but they let go of hands to soon for that to happen and River ended up just healing both of them insted.

Strange how the nicer girl gets Demon blood (Luna is a little nicer than River) and the meaner girl (she's only mean because she sometimes prefers books to people but when she wants to talk to people she feels left out)(trys to get their attention but comes off as mean) River gets Angel blood.

The next part is the new prophecy by the way (from the first chapter)

How they got their angel/demon blood
River's and Luna's moms are both fallen angel who have been alive for centuries,their dad's are high class demons.

One day two high class demons who fell in love with the angels and together have two beautiful children of destruction and peace, the most unlikely of friends their choice alone would predict the death of thousands of people. Possibly the whole world. But what you don't know is that one must die because one simple fight can tip the balance and we would be no more.

Also I've already added this to the first chapter

Oh and to all my beautiful best friends (Lilian,Alyssa,Yule,Katie,Ryleigh,Emily and Kylee)& all the little roses reading my book!!!!! Thx Roses!💟

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS YOU MIGHT WANT TO OTHERWISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU!!!!!!!