d r u g s

"you're going in," jimin said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and putting his legs up against the steering wheel, "i've been driving forever!"

"dude, you literally just drove around the block because you were too lazy to walk with me."

"you got in the car, right?" jimin smirked, looking over at jeongguk for a second before fixing his eyes back to his phone. jeongguk punched jimin's arm as he was getting out of the car, who wailed out in pain, "what the fuck, my tattoo hasn't healed yet, you dick!"

jeongguk ignored him, smiling, "want anything?"

"cigs please," brendon replied. josh rolled his eyes at the chain smoker, and closed the car door. they were actually here to get his friend ashley from her shift to go eat. it was a little late, but did it matter?

he walked in and noticed he was the only one there, except for the boy ducking down low in his stool over the counter reading a book. he didn't notice him at first, so he continued with his thoughts and grabbed his soda from the refrigerator in the back. he didn't see ashley, so he assumed she was in the back and this boy was filing in for her.

when he arrived at the front of the counter, he noticed the boy hunched over. with sleepless eyes, a skinny body, and faster than usual breathing.

he also had on headphones.

josh bit his lip as he leaned over and tapped tyler's shoulder, making him jump a bit but take off his headphones.

"s-sorry," he said softly with an embarrassed smiled as he stood to ring him up.

josh felt himself blush at the fact he was cute as fuck. with sweater paws from a jacket even though it was almost summer, and fluffy brown hair. also the cute embarrassed smile and the cute little voice he had along with the tips of his ears being red and his tan skin going pink on his cheeks. also his little stutter and how fragile he was was adorable.

josh never wanted to have someone as his so badly all at once.

and not just in a sexual way for once. or at least not entirely in a sexual way.

"could i also have those cigarettes, please?" he asked and cursed in his mind when he saw tyler gulp at the word cigarettes, not looking up. "they're for a friend."

tyler slowly made his way to the back, pulling a pack out of the sections of different cigarette packs. josh noticed how thick tyler was through his painfully skinny skinny jeans and swallowed, biting his lip.

"c-can i see y-your id p-please? s-store policy..."

josh instantly felt his smirk and his cockiness spread through him once tyler looked at him with his big brown eyes that screamed innocence.

"if you wanted to know about me that bad, you could have asked."

tyler blushed and bit his lip, slightly arousing josh as he took his id.

"is ashley in today?" josh asked tyler who was doing his thing on the computer.

"s-she's in the back."

"ashley!" josh yelled after storming into the back room. he does this on a regular basis anyways, and just because tyler was there it didn't mean that he wouldn't pick up ashley, even if he did want him more than he wanted an actual relationship that doesn't end the day after it starts.

tyler watched as he did, disappearing into the room where he heard happy yelling and stupid laughter.

tyler smiled a little bit, doing something he knew he wasn't supposed to right before josh came back out with ashley following behind him.

tyler blushed slightly, but did nothing but go sit back on his stool as josh grabbed the bag off the counter with his id and receipt.

"tyler!" ashley said quite loudly. she has always been quite loud whenever she speaks, "i've taught you well, you know how to lock up and stuff right?"

josh's smile at him made him blush and look away, "y-yeah."

"be good, tyler!" she said as if he was her child as she ruffled his already ruffled hair and walked out the store.

"i-i'm not a k-kid!" he said louder than usual to the door, making josh laugh a bit which made tyler smile small.

"see you around," josh said, eyeing tyler from the door.

"o-okay." tyler said blushing.

with that josh walked out the door and into the car. he went int he bag, pulling out the sprite for himself and throwing the pack of cigarettes to brendon, then pulled his id out.

he smiled lightly as he saw what tyler put on it.

'i do want to know more about you, call me, please.'

metaphoricalyawhore presents:

drugs

tw: there is a lot of drug use in this fic. mostly smoking pot, and that's as far as the drugs go. they're in high school, come on.

also there is anorexia mentioned multiple times in this book. if that can make you sad or bring back a horrid memory, i ask you not to read this fic. and if you are anorexic, you can just dm me anytime and talk to me about it. i won't judge no matter the reason.

i love you guys and want to keep you safe.