Chapter 17 - I'm Ready Tobias

1, year later

1 year and 6 months with four

TRIS POV

It's been 6 months since the we left school. I moved in with four and the gang in a huge mansion a week later and have gotten so close with the gang, its like a proper family. It's Tobias's 20th birthday tomorrow and I've planned something big.

I'm going to make him breakfast then take him out whilst the gang make up the house for the party later on. My present to him will make him so happy and will be the biggest gift I've ever given to anyone... my virginity.

Tobias was back later so I decided to take a nap. I slept all though the rest of the day and night not realising.

I got up the morning after to find Tobias with his arm wrapped around my waist. His arms were so muscular oh it made me weak at the knees. His 8 pack was unreal and I always tried to touch them when he wouldn't notice. I kissed him slowly to wake him up, he groaned and let out his sexy morning voice,

"Morning princess, that's what I call a wake up". I blushed and smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

We got up and I made him breakfast then we went to the beach together for the day, he looked suspicious as if I was hiding something which I was. I also saw sadness, maybe he thought we all forgot about his birthday.

We got home!e after hours on the beach and entered through the door of his house or should i say our haha saying that makes me blush still.

We walked in and it was dark. Lights suddenly came in and I ran to join evryone else. We all shouted with confetti cannons,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" he looked so happy and suprised it made my heart flutter with joy. He ran to me and smashed his lips onto mine. Evryone cheered and we shared a big group hug. The party carried on for hours until it was presents time.

He got...

A brand new car from max (lucky!)

John wick DVD from Eric

New leather jacket from Christina and will

Cake from al and Sharon

Converse from Zeke and Lucy

T shirts from Arron

But nothing from me... yet haha he looked disappointed.

Suddenly the gang got up and left the room whilst grinning and saying "byyyyyye" I blushed knowing what was gonna happen, he had no idea haha.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to our room, he looked shocked and speechless. I teased him by saying,

"Have I left the oh great Four speechless?" I grinned at him

He shut the door and we kissed passionately for a while, I said to him,

I took off his shirt revealing all his muscles. I ran my hand down his chest and held his hands.

"Happy birthday Tobias... I'm ready" his eyes lit up,

"Wait seriously?! Oh wow are you sure?" I laughed at his reaction and began to kiss him.

That night, I became complete with four