Chapter 3 - I Saw Her

\\ hope you are enjoying this \\

FOUR POV

My name's four, yeah I got that number seeing as I killed four people with a pencil one time haha never fails to make me chuckle. I'm the gang leader of the mob, the number one gang in the USA. Everyone was scared of me which I loved, I hated girls throwing themselves at me and so I chose not to have a girlfriend. EVER!

In my house lives me, and my two mates who act as my bodyguards and Andrew my foster dad who is also part of my gang but he's in new York for now with his wife. Mum and dad died when I was 3 in a car crash and Andrew fostered me when I was 4.

Sooner or later now that I'm 19, I would have to choose a girl to be my princess, the gang leader's princess. Putting her name on my tattooed heart to claim her. I don't know how but gang leaders can just sense who it is and suddenly claim her as the girl they would want to protect and love for the rest of their life. However no matter how many girls I looked at and spoke to, I could never find her.

I began to wonder would I ever find her?

My alarm went off at 6 and I noticed lights shining into my room which came from the new neighbours window. They must be awake. I got ready and ate breakfast and trained before leaving for school.

I was on my way to walk out my door when I heard a scream, I tensed up thinking it was another gang invading but I must've been hearing things. I said bye to my mates and walked out the door to my car. But before I got in I noticed a girl walking down in my direction looking down. She must be the new neighbour.

She slowly flicked her hair away from her face and I saw her. I felt a pound in my heart that I'd never felt before, she was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen. She was skinny yet muscular around her legs as I could see, her skin flawless, her eyes a deep blue and her hair a gorgeous brown reaching to her bum but hiding her stunning face. She kept her right eye covered, I wonder why?

This was it, this was her, she was the girl I had been waiting for. My princess, my girl, I felt it I could sense it straight away but I didn't know if I was right so i quickly got into my car before she would look up. She suddenly looked sad, maybe she thought I ignored her? As I started to drive, I went past her,

"Hey neighbour" and gave her a wink.

She looked starstruck like I was the first person to acknowledge her in a while. She was so pretty holding that gaze. I drove off.
I thought about her all the way to school on my drive wondering where she was going, why she hid her face, why she's so muscular? and where she came from. Why is she so god damn gorgeous?