I nodded my head in his chest, "I promise." Taehyung flashed me a smile as we returned to the group.

Hoseok's yapping could be heard from a mile away. They were fighting about which five star restaurant they should take me to. These dorks.

I formed my finger into a circle, placing it inside my mouth and blew a whistle with it, "Attention!" I raised my hand, "I'm starving so for fuck's sake just pick a place."

They were silent for awhile, staring among themselves and then Hoseok started again and they were in chaos again, "I told you I know the sous chef there. He's exceptional!"

"No, I totally recommend this place. They have amazing pasta." Said Jin. "Trust me. I know good food when I taste one."

"Everybody listen!" I raised my voice, and all the heads turned to me, "I'm not picky. Hell, I could even eat street food right now and still be happy so please agree on something."

"Fuck it! I'm so hungry! Let's just eat ramyun!" Taehyung finally said it. Everyone thought about it for a second.

"Jimin's place?" Namjoon suggested, "Call?"

"Why my place?" Jimin reacted, "No, you're just going to eat then leave my place a mess."

"Call." Hoseok replied without a single fuss, "I'll buy the chicken."

"I'll buy the soda." Jin added.

"I'll bring myself." Taehyung grinned. "Ya'll need me."

"Didn't you hear me? I said no." Jimin said and he was ignored.

I chuckled before I comforted him, holding his hand in mine, "It's okay. I'll help you with the aftermath."

And so we ate and talked during dinner. They filled me up with everything that happened while I was gone. Apparently, like Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok all inherited the family business. Taehyung became an aspiring photographer. Jungkook was studying abroad and had no plans yet of coming back home. I heard he was doing well so I was glad he found something he liked doing, something that kept his mind off some things.

"So what are your plans?" Jin started, opening a new can of soda.

"I already got a job." I answered with a huge smile. "I was accepted last month. That's partly the reason why I made the sudden decision to come home."

Jimin frowned, "Why not just work for me?"

"I don't want to." I replied and he frowned some more. "I want to earn my own money through my own efforts."

"Yeah she's right, Jimin. Don't be a dickhead." Namjoon backed me up, sending me a wink. "Not all girls want your money. Some of them want mine."

"You know what?" Hoseok joined in, "You're all dickheads."

"By the way, Mara, where are you staying?" Taehyung asked with a spicy fried chicken in his mouth.

"Taehyung how many times do I have to tell you. Don't speak when you're mouth is full. And you eat like kid, come here." I grabbed some tissues and wiped the sauce off his cheek.