Chapter 4 | Project Play Truth Or Dare

Start from the beginning

I weighed my options carefully - secret? Or Lorenzo?

I glared my dull Hazel eyes, "Fine, let us go to his party."

I really needed to find a way to get out of this stupid game.

"That's what I thought," She smiled.

Sophia locked the door behind her as we made our way to her red mini copper car which was parked out front.

There was nothing more irksome than having to sit in a car ride with Sophia who was constantly shouting 'it's time to party'.

It took about thirty minutes to get to Jordan and Brandon's house and another twenty minutes to look for a parking space.

We finally found one, but it was a fifteen-minute walk to Jordan and Brandon's house.

"Wow." Sophia gasped in astonishment when we finally arrived at Brandon and Jordan's house...no not a house, but a mansion.

"Yah, wow," I agreed, taking in the twins' house.

The mansion was a creamed type of color, with a fountain, in the center with five cars sounding it.

There were also those fancy types of trees shaped into a dog, rose and other fancy things..

It was so beautiful.

"Alex! Stop ogling the house, you look stupid!" Sophia exclaimed playfully, snapping her fingers, in my face so that I could get out of my trance.

"I was not ogling!" I snapped. "But I thought we were attending Lorenzo party,"

"We are," She confirmed, staring at the entrance of the house which we are yet to enter.

"Then why are we by the twins' house?" I asked confused as I stared at the wooden board that was placed on the wooden door, with the words - Welcome to the Peters resident.

"It is Lorenzo's party, just at the twins' house, "She explained and took out her phone from her back pocket to check the time.

"Come on let us go in, we can't just stand here looking like losers," Sophia ordered as we took the first step towards the entrance of the house.

When we finally got inside the twin's mansion, let me say just it was the typical party scene - people throwing up, red cups all over the tiled floor, girls grinding on guys like their lives depend on it and you know the usual druggies in the corner of the room, getting high as hell, without a care in the world.

"This party is sick!" Sophia exclaimed excitedly over the music, dancing to the beat of the music.

I gripped Sophia's arm, dragging her towards the kitchen. "Come on! Let's go to the kitchen!" I shouted, over the music.

When we got to the kitchen, all you could smell was alcohol, smoke from the nearby smokers. To my surprise, I noticed Jordan smoking there.

"Jordan smokes?" I whispered in Sophia's ears, staring in Jordan's direction in shock.

Sophia nodded her head absentminded as shakily looked to her left. "Yah, did you not know?" She asked as she averted her gaze from her left to look in the direction Jordan was.

I shook my head. "Nope." Before I could ask why she looked like she wanted to pass out, she hurriedly turned her back to me and gradually moved between people to get to Jordan.

I stared at her in shock at Sophia retreating body. She has left me all alone.

"Did my best friend ditch me at a party?" I whispered in shock.