Past and present

Most of your life you lived with your aunt, your parents died from a car crash when you were six. Your aunt didn't help much to get you over it. All she did every day all day was smoke or drink, she got sick of you crying because of parent's death that she would beat you. Two months after their death and a lot of beatings you got over it. Three days after turning eighteen you moved out as soon as you got a home. Of course your Aunt didn't take it well now knowing that she had to take care of herself. Thanks to her drug addiction she could barely do anything ,but you couldn't stand being in that house any more. You moved into a small apartment with what money you had. It was on the bad side of town but it was the best you could get.

You woke up to a loud ringing noise, your eyes refusing to open. You were still half asleep from last night, staying up late with your best friend. Grabbing your phone from the small wooden night stand you put it up to your ear. " Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" You quickly moved your phone away putting it on speaker, your friend of course was calling you. "GIRL YOUR ALMOST TWENTY MINUTES LATE INTO YOUR MORNING SHIFT!" You sat up straight quickly, getting out of bed and dressing into your work clothes then into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I must have slept in from last night!" You yelled from the bathroom, fear stuck in your voice. You were never a morning person which normally made you a little late for stuff. But today you were way far from being a little late, you lived far from where you worked. "Try to keep the boss distracted, I'll be there as soon as I can!" You put your long h/c into a pony tail, you didn't like make up it took way to much time plus your more a tom boy. You ran out the door locking it and putting your phone to your ear.

"He is busy with some people that started a fight behind the building" Your boss never noticed that you were late which is good I guess. You called a cab while you put away your phone. Once you got to work you put on a apron that had a small cupcake on the top. You worked in a coffee shop, it wasn't really bad you worked with your best friend! "My shift is over so good luck, meet you at the bakery shop!" There was a small bakery shop a few blocks away that you and your friend went to everyday. Of course you could get something for free at your work place but it wasn't really what you liked.

After hours of working you only had thirty minutes until you could get to the bakery shop. You heard a little bell ring as the front doors opened. You were thrown back as a goat man walked in, yes monsters have been on the surface but you rarely see them here. He had wide shoulders and had golden curly hair and a golden beard. He walked up to the counter and gave you a warm smile sending calm vibes off.

"Hello sir how can I help?" You smiled brightly, it felt strange to be near a monster since a lot of them stayed unground. For what reason I didn't know? 'Maybe they were scared of humans still?' You shook off the thought and listened to the goat mans order.

"I would like three blueberry muffins and a latte!" His voice was cheerful and soft, you could tell he had a kind soul. You gave him a his order and his white smile grew bigger. "Thank you my child!" That threw you off guard, h-he just called you his child. Memory's of your mother pop into your mind, she always called you that or sissy for fun. The monster noticed how your expression changed from shocked to sadness. "I'm sorry if I said anything wrong, my name is Asgore!" He put his large paw on your shoulders making you flinch.

"My name is y/n and its alright just threw me off guard a bit!" You smiled kindly showing that you were fine. He smiled back and nodded as he left the small coffee shop. You looked at the time now realizing how long the conversation went on, your shift was over. You took off the apron letting your hair down from the pony tail as the next worker came in. Leaving the shop you decided to walk over to the bakery shop to work up an apatite which work very well.

A/N

Thanks so much for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it. I'm trying my best to get these things out but I'm about to start up school so I'm getting pretty busy.... Also I'm super lazy. But don't fear I have the next chapter planned out for tomorrow!!!!

BYE!!!!