XIII - thirteen - 13

(A/N Double-update, say what?! Feel lucky guys...)

Ten months today. This time, you knew how long you were gone. You counted the days, how long it had been since you saw Justin and told him about the chip. Since you got the map of the bugs off Demi. Since you promised Gabrielle that she and your best friend could live happily soon. Since you left your childhood friend. Since you left a newer friend, since you left the best friends you've had for a long time and the girls you crushed on that overly confused your heart. Thinking of them all now crushed you. You remember the last thing you heard. You remember looking back and seeing Normani broken as you walked away.

"Zombies..."

It haunted you. But you were determined. You will make this all stop, and things are gonna get better. They have to.

You look at the map again. You were close to where the most cameras were, where the most microphones were. You smile. You were ready. More than ready. You see a camera close to you and lean in, and then mark the time that you started the battle.

"Bring it on, bitch."

Unknown

||"Bring it on, bitch."||

She used the map. Well, of course, she did. She worked out where I was from where bugs were. She's a smart idiot. She doesn't think I'm unarmed myself, does she? So intelligent, yet so stupid.

Back to you

You walk to the place. You knew it was here. It was surrounded by barbed wire and an electric fence. A faint hum could be heard coming off the fence from the electric currents flowing through it. You could see faint bumps among the grass where mines had been planted. No doubt that this place would be filled with traps and stuff too. It was so far out from everywhere else too. Hard to stumble upon. Yet, here you were.

You examined the place properly. A simple, two-story building was there. It was fairly well looked after, still somewhat run down, maybe to fit in slightly more with the rest of this place. Wouldn't even fool an imbecile, though. No zombies, obviously. The Overlord wouldn't have zombies all around him. Lots of cameras, some clear, some harder to see. No doubt there would be microphones everywhere too. You got into action.

You hold a contraption in your hand. You flick the switch on it and throw it as far as you can. It just goes over the fence and falls to the ground. You then wait. As you do, you think of a safe path through the mines. Just as you work it out, you hear silence. The hum was off. All electric had cut off. The Overlord wouldn't see you, wouldn't hear you. Perfect. You begin hopping along, avoiding mines as you get closer and closer to the fence.

You get to the fence, pulling out your sword. You find your lighter and heat up half the blade. Once it's hot enough, you slash it at the fence, the wire coming apart from the heat. You swap your lighter for a bottle of water and splash the blade, a sizzling noise made from hot meeting cold. You pull apart the wire that was cut to make a gap just big enough to get through. You then get inside the house.

You saw traps already. Everything that set them off. There was a button, and I put two and two together. The button will turn them all off so The Overlord can get through. You get a random thing from my bag, which turned out to be a biscuit and threw it on the floor. Sensors picked it up and all chaos happened. Machine guns, swords, daggers, pistols, all destroying the biscuit. Poor thing. It only happened when it was on the floor, so anything flying through the air wouldn't pick up. You pull out the pistol from its holster and shoot it at the button. The button breaks, but you think it might have done the job. You throw a bar of chocolate onto the floor, and nothing happens. You smile, picking up the bar as you walk along.

There were surprisingly no more traps. I don't know why. Maybe the writer just couldn't be bothered thinking something elaborate up or something like that. You walk up, and there is a door. You hear complaining about you the other side.

"Who knows where that bitch is now? DAMN!"

Oh hell nah. You knew that voice. Only too well.

Unknown

"...DAMN!" I knew I was finished. She'd cut off everything, including my cameras. Including my remote, the one that controlled her mind.

The door burst open. Y/N stood in the doorway with a gun. She smiled a wicked smile. I used to laugh when I saw it through a screen when she did it to others. But now, now it terrified me.

"Happy to see me, Overlord?" I shivered at her tone of voice. "Hah, not so strong now, are you? Oh, poor you. Was a record company not enough?" I moved away from her, but the gun stayed trained on me. "Explain now before I blow your brains out."

"I... I... It's for a reality movie. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough, cow-shit." She was right. I tortured her, tortured them all. "How do you stop the clones."

"What?"

"How do you stop the fucking clones, cow-shit?!"

"That button. That one at the end, the big one."

"How do you control me?"

"A remote. I don't know where it is, though. I lost it-"

"Found it." She holds it up, then smashes it on the ground. All the parts break apart. She stamps on them, and all the workings of the inside seem to shatter under her boot.

"Now, I would shoot you, but I won't." She lowers the gun, comes closer to me. She holds out a hand and I take it. She pulls me up. Then she turns me around and holds a sword to my throat.

"But we all know that I'm better with a sword, Mr Simon Cowell. Oh, I mean Cow-shit, sorry."

That's when the sword slashed my neck, and I whimpered as blood splattered out of my body. I slowly closed my eyes, she silhouette of Y/N being the last thing I can see.

Back to you

You went back outside, turned off the contraption that stopped the electrics and went back inside to stop this once and for all. You looked at the monitors when you got back in. You saw zombies everywhere, and the base. You saw everyone. They all looked normal, dealing with life. Lauren and Normani were in their apartment, just cuddling into each other. Ally, Camila, Dinah and Gabrielle were talking with each other, laughter emerging every now and then. The girls of Little Mix were all eating. Luke and Ashton were playing some game, you have no idea. Justin was killing some zombies. You smile, happy they managed to go on. Then you have an idea. You see that the way all these monitors worked was the same as your computer. You hacked in.

As you did, you pressed the button. The zombies all dropped down, collapsed, unable to move. Then you started doing a live recording, hacking all televisions and radios.

"Hey there, it's Y/N Y/L/N. I'm alive and well. Demi, he's dead. The Overlord is dead. Simon Cowell has been killed. The zombies have been killed. We are safe. I haven't lost the chip in my head, but the remote that controls me is gone. If any government officials can hear me, I have made a contraption that is similar to a distress signal. Justin, I recommend you pay attention too." You flick a switch and it activates. "Use this to find me. Justin, get people here ASAP. Others, send whatever you can to come save us from where we are." You smile into the camera, then look over at the cameras. Every person you knew here is staring at a TV. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're on our way home."

----------

So this is gonna end in like, two chapters. Please don't hate me.

-FanFicCrazed5501-