IV - four - 4

(The picture is your sword)

You, Luke, Ashton and Dinah got to the fence, and you understood why it was a code amber. There were walkers everywhere you looked outside the front of the fence. There was already a lot of people shooting at them. You, despite being given a gun before, decide not to use it. You pass it to Ashton, and he looks at you as if you're stupid.

"Y/N, what are you doing! You could get yourself killed without a weapon!" Dinah yells at you.

"Oh, I'm skilled with a blade." Luke smiles at this statement, he definitely remembers the little you. You picked up a sword on the way, and now was the time to use it. You pull it from its sheath, and Dinah looks a little impressed. In a second you're behind Luke, sword pressed to his neck. He's the only one who'd trust you to do this, you did it as a kid in your defence lessons. "There's a lot you don't know about me yet babe." You start to question where the babe comes from, but decide that the protection of the camp is more important that the slip of a word. You sprint to the crowd of zombies, slicing heads and stabbing chests. The number of flesh-eaters was decreasing dramatically.

"SHIT!" You heard a familiar deep voice say. You turn to see Ashton carrying Dinah. You didn't like the fact he was carrying her, but you see the massive scratch on her leg and know what's happened. One of them got to her, and she could be infected. That did it for you. You decided to bring the responsibility of the safety of this place into your hands and your hands only.

It may have been five months since you were here, but you knew exactly where to go and what to do. Last time you were here, you set up traps that could only be activated by human interaction. Not saying these damn things were stupid, but they don't have the mental capability to activate them. You set them up everywhere in case you were surrounded by zombies. Now, all you need is for all of them to focus on you. You run, and only a few follow, so you purposefully make noise. You bash on the edge of the fence, away from the guns of everyone else. Because people were questioning what you were doing, they stopped shooting, which made the banging louder. Sure enough, you had all their attention. You run to a nearby alleyway. They all follow behind you. You get right to the end, where the dead end is. You climb a little of the wall, and the handmade lever is there. You look behind you, and all the zombies were where they were meant to be. You pull the lever, and it starts raining arrows. The majority fall to the floor, being hit in the head by the arrows. Only a few were alive, and you just quickly finished them off. You were proud of yourself. The camp were having different thoughts about you, though.

"What do you mean, she ran off?!" Lauren was losing her patience. The code green was called, and everyone came back into camp, but the camp defence leader, Justin, felt he had to explain what happened to the camp. He explained to these five girls last, knowing already from Luke and Ashton that there was a deep connection between the girls and you.

"What I mean is, she diverted all the attention of the targets onto her and ran away, targets following. It wasn't an order I commanded, and it was stupid, but we owe her our lives. There was a high chance we would've gone to code red if she hadn't done what she had." Justin explains, staying professional.

"Y/N's dead, I know it. They got to her..." Ally says. Everyone was shocked with what she said. She was always the ball of sunshine, the optimist of the group. But now, knowing how many zombies there were, even she couldn't see a survival chance. Everyone soon realised. There was no way you could live. Until Dinah remembered something.

"There's a lot you don't know about me yet babe."

"She's gonna make it." Is all Dinah says. Even Justin looks at her confused. She saw first hand how many zombies there were. "There's a lot we don't know about her. She survived out there for two years before she found us. She must've done something like that before if she did it. She knows what she's doing."