V - five - 5

"What do you mean, you're not doing the dare for a week?!"

After talking to Ally about what she thought of you making them wait, she decided that a week was fair. Lauren, well, she doesn't think the same.

"Exactly what I said. You should know better than to tease-"

"Our sweet little innocent Allysus?"

"I can always extend to two weeks, you know."

"UGH, FINE!" Lauren then proceeds to walk out, slamming the door behind her. You just sigh and head to your apartment, not noticing the massive smirk upon Normani's face. If only you knew what she was planning mentally.

It's been a few days after the attack on the area, as it has been a few days since telling Normani and Lauren their punishment. You didn't realise how upset they would get about it. Like, you're only stalling a dare... Right? Well anyway, your guard duty shift was over. It was an uneventful time, considering the several walkers you slaughtered not long ago. You had agreed to pay Perrie a visit after you've been back to your apartment, as you needed to change your clothes. As soon as you walk through the door, you see Normani. She's wearing a tight crop top and small denim shorts, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The sight was drool worthy. Well, you most certainly thought so.

You just stood there, only a few steps away from the door, jaw dropped down to the floor (That rhymes! I'm impressed with myself) just staring at the girl. She walks behind you, closing the door first then turning to be met with the back of you. You didn't move, you literally couldn't. You didn't know what was happening, why you had no control over your body, why Normani looked so-

However, every thought you had in that moment disappeared as you felt Normani's lips on the side of your neck. Her kisses were gentle and sensual, and you felt shivers run through your spine.

"You said no dare. So if you can't kiss me, I'll kiss you." Normani's voice was low and husky, and as much as you wanted to get lost in it, there were things you wanted to know. You turn around and face her, placing a hand on her shoulder to keep a little distance.

"Why are you girls so worked up about the dare?" You ask, and a laugh emerges from the girl.

"Oh Y/N, I thought you would've known," Normani says, just before leaning so her mouth was next to your ear and her voice lowering to a whisper. "We knew about you before all of this, remember? We'd seen your covers, your originals... All of which made us like you. The Q and A's you did, we found you just being yourself attractive. Your coming out video, however, is what set us all off."

"But you're... Well, you've never shown an interest in girls before..." This makes her move away and let out yet another laugh.

"I thought the signs were pretty clear. You know, Laurmani is something I believe in." You were a little shocked by this news.

"You like Lauren?!" You yell.

"Who likes me?" You and Normani freeze in place at the voice. You both turn your heads slowly and are met with a familiar pair of piercing emerald green eyes. Although lucky you, you thought of something fast.

"Oh, I was talking about a conversation I had with my best friend before all... this happened." You looked at Normani, and she got the hint.

"Y/N, are you sure that's what you were talking about?" You took a moment, then had a memory.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" You turn and see Abigail. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail, meaning she just got out of  PE. She only ever ties her hair up for that subject.

"Sure, anything for you." Abigail grabs your arm and leads you to an empty classroom. You'd had so many talks with your best friend starting with dragging you into a classroom, so this wasn't too much of a concern. "Are you going to tell me?" You ask.

"I, ugh, you'd never hate me, right?" You were worried now.

"No, but now you're making me concerned."

"I like Lauren." You didn't see what was wrong with this.

"So?" You saw her expression change, one of guilt.

"I mean Lauren, as in THE Lauren..." Then rage grew in you. THE Lauren. As in the one who you are rivals with when it comes to everything. Lauren Gabrielle Sangreck.

"YOU LIKE LAUREN?!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, I do-"

"Abi, stop." She becomes quiet at the use of this name. "You can't control how you feel. I just hope she doesn't hurt you or use you." I see a smile appear on her face. "Now, haven't you got a girl you need to claim?"

"This is why I love you Y/N." She hugs me tight before running out the room.

"Y/N, are you okay?" You snap out of the memory, and you see both Lauren and Normani look at you with concern. You feel a tear halfway down your face, and you realise what was bad about the memory.

"That was the last time I ever hugged my best friend... Sorry, I've gotta change, I was meant to go see Perrie." You then run into the bedroom and pull out some new clothes, and begin to change. You decided you don't want to think about this, and need a distraction. You finish, and you leave to see both girls are still there.

"Y/N, are you sure you're alright now?" Normani asks, and I nod.

"I'm sorry girls, I need to go now." They give me a sympathetic smile, then leave. You leave too, and head straight for Perrie's apartment. You get there and knock. There was no reply. You thought it was odd, so you knock again. This time there was some shuffling, along with words you couldn't make out. You just thought that maybe Perrie had fallen asleep. Oh, how you were wrong. Well, you realised when the door opened and revealed Jade with messed up hair and crumpled clothes.

"Oh, uh, Y/N, what are you doing here?"  It didn't take a genius to guess why Jade's lips were slightly swollen and why there was a very faint mark on her neck.

"I'd said to Perrie that I was coming to see her after my shift, but it looks like she already has company. I'll go, it's fine." You say with a smirk plastered on your face.

"Wait, no, come in!" Perrie appears in the doorway and says as you begin to walk away.

"Ugh, fine. Just don't DO anything, please." You say, cringing at the thought of what they were doing.

"No promises." Perrie jokes and Jade giggles slightly.

Looks like Perrie finally got her girl. If only Normani could get Lauren too. Maybe this whole dare thing would be less confusing...

----------

...Or would it be? Normani has literally just admitted all the girls were attracted to you before they even met you. How do you feel about the girls?

I went to see Little Mix two days ago, and they were fucking amazing live. Just saying. Anyway, I had this chapter written for a while, but I was on holiday too so I didn't get a chance to type it up. BUT! Now I have, so here you go. Hope there are no mistakes, I haven't proof-read it, and the same goes for my last chapter too. But anyway, things to do, stories to write, fanfictions to read. Enjoy!

-FanFicCrazed5501-