A Quick Thank You

Hey there!

I would just like to say thanks to you guys for enjoying my story. I never thought this book would get quite as popular as it is now, and I am aware that I make several typos in my work. I will edit them once this story is completed, so not for a long time.

Also, thank you for sticking with my ridiculously slow and random updates. I'm not good with time limits and update schedules, especially when I have things to do in my life (You'd be surprised - I actually do have a life) so I appreciate the fact that you still keep up with the story.

As you may have already guessed, I am a British girl and I know that Fifth Harmony is an American girl group. Therefore, I am aware that some of you may be readers from the USA and I have to somewhat apologise for my writing. Spelling and grammar differ between the two languages, and so my writing may be confusing. I would write in American English, but I am writing from the POV that Y/N comes from a similar area to me.

I have seen people have been voting on my story, and you have no idea how much that means to me. To be honest, I wouldn't care too much if no-one voted, but you doing so tells me how much you are enjoying my work and that fills me with a strange sense of pride.

So thank you. Whether you are a Harmonizer or just looking for some kind of cliche yet adventurous story or maybe you can just see yourself in a fucked up zombie apocalypse with a bunch of celebrities, I thank you. It means a lot to know you guys are willing to put up with my bullshit update times and crappy writing.

Love y'all! <3

-FanFicCrazed5501-