Thanksgiving

A/N: Since the holliday season has started, as Thanksgiving was two days ago, I wrote a little somethin' for y'all! Enjoy! Xo

It was a cold winter day in November, a day on which you'd be drinking hot choclate with cinnamon, and watch your favourite TV-show the entire day. Except, no one was. Not in Storybrooke, at least. The Nolan-Blanchard-Swan-Jones-Mills-and-everyone-is-related-to-them-in-this-freaking-town appartment was quite busy, as it was Thanksgiving, and they'd decided to host a family dinner.

"Mom! The turkey is done!" Emma shouted, as the sound of the armclock sounded through the appartment, straight through the Christmas song that was currently playing.

"I'm coming Emma, just a sec! DAVID NOLAN, GIVE ME THE DODDAMN DIPER OR YOU CAN CHANGE NEAL ON YOUR OWN!!!" Emma heard her mother yell, and she couldn't help but smile a bit. The next moment Snow rushed downstairs and switched off the oven.

Enma chuckled by the sight of her mother being so stressed, as Emma had never seen her this stressed before.

"Mom, it's okay, yeah? Everything will be fine. I promise." Emma said in a calming voice.

"I know, I know. Thank you so much for helping!" Snow said, and gave Emma a quick hug. "No problem! I like cooking, and now I get to spend some time with my family, as I don't live here anymore."

Snow sighed in a moment of nostalgia. "Yeah, I know. It's still weird.. But that makes today even more fun! DAVID, WHERE ARE MY CRANBERRIES?! YOU SAID YOU'D MAKE THE CRANBERRIES!" She shouted to upstairs.

"FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME, THEY'RE IN THE FREEZER!!" They heard coming from upstairs, and Snow was ready to shout something back, but Emma took a quick look in the freezer, and pullled the bowl with cranberries out of it. "Here you go mom."

Snow sighed again, and then laughed. "I'm being way too dramatic about this aren't I?" "Maybe just a teeny tiny bit.. Just remember you can always summon seven more dwarfs to help as well, if you're really not going to be done in time."

Suddenly someone burst through the door, carrying something. Or was it someone?

"Killian?" "Hello luv! You wanna laugh? Come and see what our baby did to me!" Killian answered sarcastically. Emma walked towards the door and immediately burst out in laughter.

"It's not funny Swan, change it back!" Killian growled. Their son, named Liam Jr., had accidentally turned Killian's hair purple, and since Killian doesn't had magic and Liam jr. wasn't in control of it yet, he had been forced to walk down Mainstreet with purple hair.

"What's the magic word, Killian?" "Please?" He pled with puppy eyes, and with a woosh his hair was black again. "Thank you."

"Did you get the cake?" Snow shouted from the kitched. "Aye! Will be there in a second!" He hung his coat up, gave Liam jr. to Emma and then went to the kitchen to bring Snow the cake.

But before he even got close to the kitchen he tripped over a toy from Liam jr., and with a loud scream he and the cake hit the ground. "Killian! Are you okay?" Snow asked as she emerged out of the kitchen, and let out a cry as she saw the cake being spillled all over the floor.

"Oh no! The cake! And the floor! The first guests will be here in- ten minutes!" she screamed as she looked at the clock.

"Mom! It's okay, I'll clean it up." And with a woosh, the floor was clean again. "Thank you, Emma, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." "Okay, now you're just being over-dramatic mom, go get dressed, we'll handle everything here, okay?" Snow nodded and rushed up the stairs to go put her dress on.

"Okay, does anyone have ideas for a dessert?" Emma hopefully looked at the other people who were still in the kitchen, but everyone stayed silent.

"Well, thanks for nothing." with a wave of her hand a gorgeous pie appeard on the table. "That should do it." Emma said with a statisfied smile.

A little while later Snow emerged from her room, and everything was in place for the dinner.

"Ohmygosh, it looks beautiful! And just in time, luckily, because I think the guests will be arriving soon!" as she finished her sentence, the doorbell rang.

One by one the guests dropped in, first Regina, Robin and Roland, followed Ruby and Dorothy, then Belle and Mr. Gold, and the last guests were several people from The land of untold Stories, such as Alladin&Jasmine and Ella with her husband and daughter.

As everyone was seated, Snow stood up, and everyone fell silent. "Hi everyone, thanks for coming! I just want to say that I am thanful for my amazing family, and my amazing husband, and that I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving. So.. Here's to a happy Thanksgiving, cheers!" "Cheers!" it sounded in usion.

A/N: Okay so I know I ended it rather abruptly, but that's because I'm thinking about writing a part two to this! Please let me know in the comments if I should write a part two to this!