Closure

"Mother?" Regina walks into her office, or, well, her mother's office, actually.

"Regina! Oh, I'm so glad to see you! But.. how-how did you get here? Are you..-"

Regina interrupts fast. "No mother, I am not dead. I've come here with the Charmings, and some other people, to save Hook. He.. died, but Gold tricked him.. it's a long story." Regina exhales sharply. "What matters is that I am here, and I.. wanted to see you. To see how you were. But.. it looks like you're doing okay."

"Yes, yes I am. But it's even better now that you are here. My dear daughter.. I don't know where to start.. I am so sorry. For everything I have done to you. I should have never done any of that, but-" "No mother, indeed, you shouldn't have, and yet you did it anyway! Why? To give me the life you wanted? To give me.. everything? Have you ever tought about asking me what I wanted? What would make me happy?"

"Regina.." "No! You don't get to speak! Not this time! I understand that you feel guilty now, with your heart.. inside you. But I don't know if I can ever forgive you for all the pain you have caused mother, I'm- I'm sorry.."

Regina starts to walk away, but suddenly someone shows up out of the shadow. "Why wouldn't you be able to do that, if I already have?"

Regina turns around in a split-second. "Da- Daniel?! Oh, Daniel!" She starts to cry and runs towars Daniel, hugging him tightly. "Oh, I've missed you so much.. Oh Daniel.." "I've missed you too, Regina."

Daniel kisses the top of Regina's head and smiles brightly, overjoyed to be holding her once again.

Then Regina looks up to him with an almost horrified expression. "But- What- you have forgiven my mother, for- for killing you?" "Yes. How can you blame someone for something they did, if they didn't have their heart in their chest? Look, I understand that it's not that easy, but please try.. For me?"

Daniel looks at Regina with a puppy dog face. "Okay, okay I will.. try to forgive you, mother. But it's going to take a lot of time, so don't expect me back here soon, or.. Ever. I mean- I don't know how long it'll take to save Hook. Maybe we're done with this by tomorrow. But, I'll- I'll try."
Regina tries to smile towards Cora, and she smiles back. "Thank you, Regina. That's everything I could ask for."

Suddenly someone bursts through the door. "Regina! Are you okay? We were worried about you!" "Robin! I'm- I'm okay." She smiles and walks towards him. Robin hugs her and gives her a quick kiss.

Then she realises there are other people in the room.
"Ehm, mother, I would like you to meet... Robin Hood. My boyfriend."
Cora stares at him, not able to bring out a word.

"Mother?" "Oh, I'm sorry. Hello Robin, it is so nice to meet you. To see that Regina has found you, after all." Cora smiles and hugs Robin. Robin is a little startled at first, but then hugs her as well.

"It is, ehm.." "I understand. I suppose you haven't really heard... good stories about me." "Ehm, well, no, actually." Robin chuckles nervously. "That's okay, I know those are hard to find." Cora reassures him, and he smiles weakly.

Daniel coughs. "Ehm, Robin, I would also like you to meet.. Daniel." Robin shakes Daniel's hand. "It's very good to see you two so happy with eachother." "And it's very nice to meet you."

"So.. How did you two meet, at last?" Cora asks curiously. "Well, that's quite an amusing story.. I guess we should be sitting down for this."

They all sit together on the couch, then Regina starts the story. "Well, it all started in the Enchanted Forest, after Pan's curse, when I was... burrying my heart in the forest......"

2 hours later

"And up until today, we're still togheter." Regina looks at Robin, with a huge smile spread on her face and love in her eyes.

"Well, that certainly is.. a story." Cora laughs. "Yes, it is. But is all worth it."
Suddenly Regina's phone buzzes. "Emma? Hi.' ..... 'We're at my office-ish." ... "We'll be there as soon as we can. Hold on!" "I'm sorry mother, Daniel, but Robin and I have to go. We'll probaly see you again. Bye!"

Regina and Robin rush out of the house, while Cora and Daniel couldn't be happier. Regina has finally found true happiness.