Taking her back

-Starts somewhere in the Zades conversation in 5x16-

"I'll take her back, all on my own." "No Zelena, I won't let you do that." "Why not?" "Because I still love you, and you may not trust me, and you have all the right not to, but I will help you."

Zelena sighs, she wasn't lying, she really doesn't trust Hades, but she could use some backup, and her magic is unpredictable down here..
"Fine. But you will do exactly as I say, and just.. don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream of it."

Zelena rolls her eyes and continues walking down mainstreet, but she hears Hades scoff behind her.
She angrily turns around. "What?!"

"Oh, nothing, it's just.. I know exactly where your baby is, and I could just.. transport us there. Unless, ofcourse, you'd like to continue walking on your hurt ankle all the way down mainstreet.."

Hades raises one eyebrow, and Zelena sighs.
"Fine, transport us there." She walks closer to Hades and they dissappear in a cloud of blue smoke.

The next moment, they appear in the Charming's apartment,  where Regina and Robin have just put the baby to bed. Regina sees Zelena and Hades standing there, and immediately summons a fireball.
"You won't get anywhere near that baby, sis. And why are you teaming up with him anyways?" She asks mockingly.

"Because, sister dear, he is so much more powerful than you are, so I suggest you watch and learn." A blue cloud of smoke appears in Hades' hands, and the next moment, he's holding the baby. He carefully hands her over to Zelena. "Here you go." "Thanks."

Before Regina can do anything, Hades poofs them out of the apartment. They appear in Zelena's house, the one she stayed in during season 3B. It's a bit different in The underworld, but good enough.

"Thanks for your help Hades, you can go now." Zelena walks straight to one of the rooms to put the baby to sleep.
Hades scoffs. "Excuse me?" "You've done what you wanted, right? You helped me get my baby back. So now you can go." "No."

"No?" "No, Zelena me helping you was never about your baby, it was about proofing to you that I'm trustworthy, that I'm not the man I was all those years ago anymore. Zelena, I love you, I have never stopped loving you, and I probably won't ever stop. And I know, that deep inside, you still love me too."

"And that's where you're wrong. I don't love you. I might have in the past, but not anymore. In fact, I haven't thought of you in years!" Meanwhile Zelena is downstairs again, and Hades walks closer and closer to her.

"Oh come on Zelena.. We both know... That isn't true.." He suddenly pulls her into a kiss, and Zelena is startled at first, but then gives in. Maybe, just maybe, this is her chance at a happy ending.