Vacation

Regina is sitting on the couch in the livingroom, with her laptop on her lap, browsing on the internet.

Suddenly Robin sneaks up to her from behind and puts his hands in front of her eyes, causing Regina to almost jump up and drop her laptop.
"Robin! How many times have I told you to not do that?" Regina asks, trying her best to let Robin believe she's mad.

"Apologies m'lady, but it's just too much fun." He says and winks at her. "What were you looking at anyways?" "Vacation destinations. I thought it was finally time for the four of us to take a well-deserved trip, away from all the Storybrook drama."

"A- a what?" Robin asks confused, and Regina can't help but laughs at how adorable he is when he's confused.
"A trip. You go to any destination you want, by boat, plane or car, and have some time off there. You can sit at the pool all day, or visit some cities like, I don't know, Paris, maybe?" She hopefully looks at Robin.

"Well, where ever Paris may be, if I'm with you I'll agree to any destination." "Yay! I'll go look for hotels!" Regina excitedly picks up her laptop and starts searching for hotels.

"Whatever those may be.." Robin mumbles, and takes place on the couch, next to Regina.

A/n: I'm sorry that this is so short, but I just thought it was fun to write a little bit about OQ going on vacation and Regina explaining trips and stuff to Robin😅
Let me know in the comments if I should make a part 2 of this!