Pain

"Regina honey, I'm home!" Robin shouts, as he enters the house.

There is no response, so he shouts again. "Regina?"

No response yet again.

He checks the livingroom and the kitchen, but in neither one is Regina.

Then he goes upstairs, and finds Regina in their bedroom, with red, puffy eyes.
"Regina! Whats wrong?"

He runs towards her and hugs her, which cause Regina to cry even more, actually.
"It's okay, hey, it's okay.. Whatever it is, it's okay.." Robin tries to soothe her a bit, and it seems to work.

After a few minutes, Regina is able to talk again, without crying too much.
"It's..." She sighs "It's you.. and Zelena.. and the baby.. it's just.. I don't know if I can do this Robin.."

She starts to cry again. "Shhh, hey, it's okay... What can't you do sweetheart?" "Seeing Zelena, you and the baby as a... family."

Robin wants to interrupt her but she keeps talking. "Yes, I know you three will never be an actual family, but... it's just... okay, listen Robin: Years ago, when I still was the Evil Queen, back in the Enchanted Forest, I..."

She starts to cry again, but she wants to tell him, everything, so she tries to continue her story. "I took a... potion. And not just any kind... It was an.. infertility potion..."

She breaks down and this time nothing can stop it. It's like all the emotions from that moment come out all at once.

When she's crying less, she looks up to Robin, wondering why he hasn't said anything yet. He kisses the top of her head before he starts talking.

"Regina, listen, like you said, Zelena, the baby and I will never be a family, okay? Never. The baby will stay with us, not with Zelena. And about the potion, I'm sure you were desperate at the time, or had another good reason to take it.."

Regina stops him. "But you see, that's the point, I.. didn't. The only reason I did it was to take away my mother's future claim to the royal throne..."
"Even then, Regina, look, I can't imagine how much this must be hurting you right now, with Zelena and everything. But we will get through this, okay? And you musn't think that I'll love you less, just because you can't have children! We already have Henry, Roland and our little girl! And I'm sure Roland sees you as his mom, and our little girl will as well! We will get through this, and I will always stand by you, Regina. Always."

He kisses her softly, and Regina looks him in the eyes. "You will?" "Yes, ofcourse! What makes you think I won't? Am I such a crappy boyfriend?" he jokes.

Regina laughs. "No, ofcourse not. It's just.. I don't know, maybe I was just being silly, thinking you wouldn't support me.."
"Yes, you certainly were, m'lady."

He bumps her nose, causing Regina to laugh, and she hugs him tightly. "So, we're good?" "We've always been. And whenever you feel sad again, know that I'll be right next to you, to support you. No matter what."

Regina smiles, and they go downstairs together, where Roland runs up to Regina. "Mommy!" Regina laughs, picks him up, and hugs him.
She looks over his shoulder to Robin, tears of happiness in her eyes. Maybe he was right, maybe this is everything they'll ever need.