Anger

Killian is sitting on the couch when someone suddenly slams the door. "Emma?" "Yeah. Hi."

Killian walks towards Emma. "Love, what's wrong?"
Emma sighs. "Nothing, sorry. Just another heavy day where everyone expects me to solve all of their problems, never caring about me, about how I feel or what I want!"

She wants to walk away, but Killian stops her. "Swan, what do you mean?" "What I mean is that everyone always expects me to solve everything in this town! Everyone is always 'Emma help, there is villian in this town, defeat it! Emma help, someone is dying, save him!' No one ever cares about what I want or think!"

Emma sighs, frees herself from Killian's embrace and storms to the livingroom. "Swan!" Killian sighs and goes after Emma.

Before he even enters the room he hears things breaking. When he walks into the room a vase nearly misses his head. "Bloody hell.."

While avoiding everything Emma is throwing he carefully aproches her, but Emma keeps shouting at him. "No Killian, go away! I don't want your ..(medelijden)"

Killian is still carefully aproching her. "Listen, Swan. I care about you, you know that, right? And Henry, and your parents, hell, maybe even Regina cares about you! My point is, there are enough people who care about you Swan, I swear. Please, just calm down.."

Emma feels the anger inside her getting worse and worse, and she feels that she is slowly losing control over her magic.

"Do you think that's what this is about?! No! This about everything, my whole life people have used me, and who got the blame at the end of the day? Me! Always me! Everyone who I've ever been friends with or have had a relationship with has used me and then screwed me over, or died! Some even did both! And now that I finally have family and friends, everyone is still using me, but now for my magic! I am sick of this! I am sick of everyone using me! So, please, just leave me alone Killian.. Just, don't come any closer.."

That last sentence came out much more careful, hoping Killian would understand he has to back off for his own safety.

But Killian doesn't back off. "No! I won't give up on you, Swan! I won't just walk away like everyone else in your life has! You know why? Because I love you."

Suddenly, everything stops, and Emma stares at Killian, in shock and disbelief.

"There, I said it. I love you, Emma Swan. Always have, always will. And nothing you do will stop me from that."

"Killian.."

"No, Swan. Now is my turn to talk. I have loved you since the first moment I saw you, and I will love you untill my last. Isn't that enough? Who cares about those people who hurt you in the past? You have to let go of them at some point, otherwise you'll never be able to have a decent future."

At this point, Emma is almost crying, and has lowered her hands, her magic has calmed down. "I know you'll probaly won't be able to say it back, but I love you, Emma Swan." He opens his arms. "Now come here."

Emma flies right into them. She lets her head rest on his shoulder and Killian gently rubs her back.

Emma silently starts crying. "It's okay, Swan. I know all this can be exhausting sometimes, but I will always support and help you. I promise."
"No, no that's not it, I know that, ofcourse I know that.. I.. I.."

Emma takes a deep breath. "I love you too, Killian." She looks up to him, and smiles. He smiles back, and softly kisses her.
"Now, how about a little bit of sailing to clear the head, eh?" Emma nods and they walk out of their appartment, hand in hand, Emma's head still resting on his shoulder.