Gone

Regina is sitting in her house, in the livingroom. She's cried so much, she doesn't think another tear can come out of her.

He's gone. Without saying goodbye, without any word, just like that, snapped away from her. Forever.

She thinks about their first meeting, in The Enchanted Forest, when she had just lost Henry, and didn't think she'd ever see him again. And then suddenly some thief barged into her life, turning out to be her soulmate.
A thief, the soulmate of an Evil Queen. How ridiculous is that?

But, however much Regina wanted to deny it, she immediately felt something when she met him. Those eyes, that voice.. Something in it just felt so.. familiar. So soothing. He was like home to her.

She didn't know how she felt about him at the time, but slowly but surely she started falling for him, and at one point she was falling faster than she could've ever imagined.

He had brought her so much happiness, so much joy, he had literally turned her life around. So many things he had taught her, so many things he had given her. He was willing to do everything for her, including dying.

Neither one of them had thought it'd ever actually come to that. But one day, one awful day, it did. Hades pointed the Olympian Crystal at him, and started killing Robin Hood. Her soulmate. Her best friend. Her light.

And when he'd died, his soul suddenly came lose from his body, and looked at Regina one last time. And in that final moment, there had been so much left to say. So many things she wished she could've told him, so many things she wished they could've done together, so many...

But it didn't matter, not anymore. There is no turning back of what happend. No chance of bringing back her thief. He was gone, just like that.

A/N: Happy december y'all, I'm super excited for the holiday season! On that note, would you guys like me to write Christmas one shots this entire month? I don't know how much I'll upload, but I can try, right? Please let me know if you'd like that!