Thank you

She enters the house and looks around her. It feels empty and cold without him in it.

She walks up the stairs and snuggles up in bed, inhaling his scent while she's softly crying, memories of him flowing through her mind.

She must've fallen asleep at some point, because when she wakes up from a nock on her door the sun is already brightly shining through her curtains.

She decides to ignore the nock and stays where she is.

A few minutes later someone nocks again, but she keeps ignoring it.

Then she hears a voice. "Regina, it's me, Zelena! Please, open the door. I know you're hurting right now, but you won't have to go through this alone. I will help you, wether you like it or not!"

Regina sighs and gets out of the bed, goes downstairs and opens the door, revealing her half-sister. She looks at Regina and immediately hugs her, then walks past her, into her house.

They sit down on the couch, not sure what to do now. "So.. You ready to talk about it yet?" Regina shakes her head, and Zelena sighs. "Listen, Regina. I understand you don't want to talk about it, but at some point you're gonna have to, okay? And postponing it isn't going to make it any easier. So I will stay here until you will talk about it." Zelena leans back on the couch, making it clear she meant what she said.

Her words causes something to snap inside Regina, and all of her emotions suddenly come out. "Fine. You want me to talk? I'll talk. How would you feel if your soulmate was killed in front of you? Instead of you? I should have been the one to die, not Robin. He didn't deserve to die! He had a child, Zelena, who is an orphan now! And I can't help but think that it's because of me. He died to protect me, but wouldn't it have been more fair for me to die? I've done horrible things when I was The Evil Queen, while he only ever has done good. It should have been me."

Her voice trembles and she quickly looks away, not wanting Zelena to see her crying.

"Okay, listen Regina. No, he didn't deserve to die, you're right about that. But why should you have died? I mean, you were The Evil Queen years ago! Look how much you've changed! Wether you realise it or not Regina, you've become one of the greatest heroes in this town. Greater than a lot of us will ever be. And the fact that you're sitting here and that you're talking about your feelings is proof of that once again. I just hope you'll be able to see that, and to not revert back into your old ways, however much you want to right now. And trust me, I know how hard that is. But I will always be here to support you, and I will never leave you. You know that, right?"

Regina nods and wipes away her tears. "I do, thank you Zelena. And eventhough he was a villian, I'm sorry you've lost Hades, I know you loved him.." Tears form in Zelena's eyes and the sisters hugh eachother, happy and relieved they still have eachother.

A few hours later

Every resident of Storybrooke is gathered in the graveyard, in front of Robin's grave, which is covered in arrows.

Regina walks up to his grave and turns to face the crowd.

She takes a deep breath and starts talking. "Thank you all for coming here today to honor and remember Robin Hood. First of all, I think we can all agree he died way too young, and of an unfair cause. But he did die honorbly, protecting the people he loved. And that is actually very representitive of what kind of a person he was. He was someone who always put others first. He also was brave, strong and kind. But above all he was someone who always did the right thing, even in the days in which he was known as a thief, because he stole from the rich and gave to the poor." She stops and wipes away a tear, memories of their conversation in her castle during the missing year flowing through her mind.

"He also was someone who always chose to see the best in people, like he did with me. He was the only one who thought I could be good, who knew I could be good, and he helped me see that. I owe a lot thim, more than he or anyone will ever know. And I'm sad I will never get the chance to thank him for that. But I'm also grateful, I'm grateful for the fact that I've known such an amazing person as Robin. He will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will never forget him."

She looks at the picture of him standing on his grave, and whispers a few words, so quietly that she barely hears herself talk. "Thank you, Robin."