I do

Emma looks at herself in the mirror, looking at the dress she's wearing.

Snow is fixing her hair, she pulls back a bit of her hair and puts it together with a clip. The rest of her hair is in loose curls and falls down lightly, shinging like the sun.
"Mom, it's gorgeous. Thank you."

Snow tries to hold back her tears and just nods. Emma stands up and hugs her mother, causing Snow to break down in tears.

Emma looks Snow in her eyes. "Mom, hey, it's okay. I'm getting married allright, it's not like you're loosing me again, okay?" Snow dries her tears and nods. Emma hugs her again.

Suddenly someone bursts through the door. "Emma, are you almost ready? It'll start in about 10 minutes!" "Yeah, almost. Thanks, Regina." Regina nods and storms away again.

Snow laughs. "I can't believe it'd make her so happy to plan all this for you." "Yeah, well, she offered it, actually. And up until now everything's gone allright."

Emma walks to the mirror and Snow stands behind her. "Emma you look abselutely gorgeous." "Thank you, mom. And I love you've done my hair."

Regina enters the room again. "Five minutes, Emma!" "Allright! Almost done!"

Emma looks at herself in the mirror. The white dress she's wearing is strapless, and has a lot of diamons on the corset. The gown isn't very big and not very long, it's until her knees, and it also sparkles. Her shoes are white pumps, and have a little sparkling glow over them.

"It's time honey." Emma nods and takes Charming's hand. The big gold doors open, revealing every storybook character you could think of, and as soon as the doors open their heads all turn to see Emma. At the altar are Lancelot, and a very handsome looking Killian. Emma and David slowly walk towards the altar.

As they slowly aproach the altar, Killian continuously looks at Emma with the biggest smile imaginable.
As David leaves Emma at the altar, he turns to Killian. "Just... Take care of her, allright?" "Aye." David nods, walks away and sits down next to Snow.

Lancelot begins: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today..."

After his speech, they start the vows, ladies first. Emma clears her troath.

"Killian Jones, when I met you, we didn't exactly.. got along. But I always knew there was something special about you. You knew I wasn't the most.. easy person to love, but you still didn't give up on me, even if I was trying to push you away as hard as possible. And eventually, you started to break down my walls. And as they broke down, we got closer and closer, and finally.. you won my heart. And I cannot tell you, Killian, how thankful I am for the fact that you didn't give up on me when everyone else would have. I love you. And I vow to you that I will never, ever forget how much you've changed me, Killian."

Emma smiles at Killian with watery eyes, and he starts his vow.

"Emma Swan, when I met you, I was a pirate. I didn't know love, honor, or anything like that. My life was filled with darkness, the only things that matered to me were money and revenge, but you changed that. You made my life so much brighter. You made me see the beautiful little things in life, and made me appreciate them, even if you didn't even do it consiously." Killian laughs. "You also made me see what an afwul man I had been, and made me never wanting to return to that again. And up until today, I've succeeded in that. And I vow to you, that I will fight for us, and that I will always try to be the man you deserve, Emma. I love you, please never forget that." Emma is almost crying, but manages to smile at Killian.

"Emma Swan, do you take Killian Jones to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do."

"Killian Jones, do you take Emma Swan to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "Aye, I do."

"I now pronounce you husband, and wife." Killian sweps Emma of her feet and kisses her, passionately. Emma can't help but giggle, and Killian carries Emma bridiale style out of the room, everyone smiling at them, including David.