Night To Remember (Part One)

Scootaloo's POV:
"Thanks Dash, bye Fluttershy!" I called, running over to meet Sweetie Belle, who was brought by Rarity.

"Thanks sis!" I heard Applebloom yell to Applejack. She came over to us, then I saw Diamond Tiara get out of a car driven by her mother.

We all stood there in a group, took a deep breath, and walked into the school.

Sweetie's POV:
"Welcome everyone, to the Canterlot Middle School first annual Eight Grade Formal!" Yelled Pinkie. She was brought over to be a one woman pep squad for this dance.

"Now, we don't want to bore you with rules, so we'll just say to stay safe and don't do anything stupid. Have fun! Now we have to leave, because we have a prom to get to." Twilight, who Pinkie insisted come along, smiled and walked off the stage with Pinkie.

Scootaloo turned to me, "May I have this dance, madam?" She asked, holding her hand the way a gentleman might to a princess.

I giggled, and took her hand. "Yes you may, madam." I smiled back at her. She kissed my hand and spun me around, wrapping me in her arm and curling me close to her.

I followed her lead, going through the motions, keeping eye contact all the while. After the song went off Scoots and I went to get something to drink.

"Two Sprites please." Scoot said, fishing a five dollar bill out of her pocket.

The lady behind the counter gave us two Sprites, and a dollar back. We walked over to the bleachers, as this dance took place in the gym, and took a seat.

"Scootaloo?" I said shyly, gingerly grasping her hand.

"Yeah?" She tightened her grip and looked at me.

"I love you. I love you so much, and no matter what happens throughout our entire lives, I want you to know I will always love you." I smiled at her, tearing up a little, but refusing to let it show.

Scootaloo was not returning the favor, doing little to hide her tears. "I love you too Sweetie Belle." She leaned in and we shared a kiss.

Scootaloo's POV:
After a while we went back to the main scene of the dance. I figured I'd make this night one to remember, so I walked up to request a song.

After about fifteen minutes my song finally came on.

You would not believe your eyes

"Scootaloo what is this?"

If ten million fireflies

"Oh my God you did this didn't you?!"

Lit up the world as I fell asleep

"You did! Scootaloo!" She yelled, throwing her arms around me.

"What can I say? I know how to sweep a girl off her feet." I smiled.

"You know, everytime I think I can properly describe dating you, you leave me speechless again." She said.

"Same towards you. Although, I could probably describe dating me." I grinned.

"How?" She asked.

"Romantic as fuck and damn fabulous." I smiled charmingly as I drew her in for another dance.