Coming Out And Troubled Siblings

Sweetie's POV:
"Scootaloo! I can't believe you did that!!" I yelled once we were in another room.

"Well after what she did to poor Fluttershy I wasn't going to sit there and do what she said!" She yelled back.

"I get that but she's your sister, you need to talk to her. Call her. Now." I insisted, Applebloom was gone so I intended to assert myself as the dominant one in this relationship.

"No Sweetie Belle! Look, I love you. I have for a while now. Under normal circumstances I'd do pretty much anything for you with no second thought, but these aren't normal circumstances!" She shot back with equal fury.

"Fine, but when you go back home you need to talk to her." I said softly.

"I'm not going home. I'm not going anywhere with Rainbow Dash until she apologizes to Fluttershy. I'll figure something out." She muttered sadly.

This was bad. Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash had to repair this relationship, because I cared about Scootaloo to much to see her pride get in the way of her life.

"Whatever Scoots. I'm sure you can figure this out, but I love you to much to watch you get hurt because of what Rainbow Dash did." I finished, kissing Scootaloo on the cheek and walking away.

Applebloom's POV:
"Applejack I have something to tell you." I said to her.

"What is it Applebloom?" She asked. Maybe this wasn't the best time after what happened with Dash, but she had to know.

"I'M DATING A GIRL!" I yelled, startling her.

"Oh... okay. Who? When can I meet her? What does she look like? Is she nice?" She asked.

"Well you already know her. It's Diamond Tiara." I saw her start to speak, "Yes the girl who used to bully me. She doesn't do that anymore though we helped her with some family problems and now she's one of my best friends. We started dating last night." I told her.

She nodded. "Okay, cool. Are ya gonna bring her over?"

"Soon, maybe next Friday or something." I said, she nodded again.

Applejack kissed me on the forehead, "Well good for you sugarcube. Never let anything or anyone make you feel bad about yourself." She smiled and walked away.

Scootaloo's POV:
"Ugh!" I screamed to no one in particular, stomping off to the bedroom us three were staying in.

I was the one designated to pack the movies, and since the girls had moved to Pinkie's room, we got the living room.

We sat down and popped in Despicable Me, after about an hour we heard a knock on the door.

Pinkie came down to check it.

"I need to talk to Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash said.

(A/N: I swear to God I'll try but with school starting back day after tomorrow I may not be able to update as much as normal. Also I'm going to a concert this weekend so there's that. I'll try my best to do at least one update every two days but I may get some chapters done sooner and some done later. Be patient with me, what I can be certain of: the quality of my stories will not decline. So stay tuned, I have big plans!)