I Have A Really Strong Appreciation For Dresses

Applebloom's POV:
"Okay... so you're comin', right?" I asked into my phone.

"Yes AB, of course I'll come! Tomorrow, right?"

"Right! See you there!"

"Great! See you!" Diamond Tiara hung up the phone.

I had everything set up, tomorrow at five Diamond, Sweets, Scoot, and I would meet at Rarity's house to get prepared for the formal. I looked the time, 9:24 PM. Holy shit did I let it get late! I plugged in my phone and nuzzled into bed for some sleep.

Sweetie's POV:
"Sweetie Belle! Time to get up darling!" Rarity called from the doorway.

"Okay sis!" I called back, hopping out of bed and running to get dressed.

Around four o'clock, the doorbell rang. I answered to find the other three standing in the doorway, "Come on in." I smiled.

"Thanks." They all said, walking in.

"Welcome darlings!" Rarity beamed, "Sorry I had to reschedule our appointment, but I have a really important client coming at five."

We all nodded, we understood.

"This way then, come come now!" Rarity motioned us into her work station.

"Okay girls! What we're doing today is very simple! I'm going to get your measurements, we're going to work out the colour scheme, then put some finishing touches on the sketch. I should have your dresses ready by next Wednesday. Let's get to it!" Rarity practically sparkled with energy as she called Diamond Tiara over first.

"Uhm Rarity..." Scootaloo piped up shyly.

"Yes Scootaloo?"

"Uh, well, the thing is... I don't particularly like dresses. Do you have any alternatives?"

"Well... I was actually going to make some of the girls tuxedos for prom. I suppose making you one too wouldn't hurt anything. Let's do it!" She squealed, taking Diamond's measurements.

"Okay darling, what colors would you like?" Rarity asked.

"Well... can you do a light pink dress, with lavender and white trim? That would be great!" Diamond Tiara beamed.

Rarity matched the energy with her own, "I can indeed do that! It'll look fabulous!"

About another thirty minutes went by of note taking and sketch drawing, then Rarity closed her notebook and ushered us out.

We decided to run out to the park, leaving Rarity with her work.

--Time Skip--

Scootaloo's POV:
"Okay you four! I hope you're ready for the fabulousness that is about to be revealed to you!" Rarity smiled.

Today was Saturday. Formal day. Tonight was the night, and we were finally getting our dresses. We had tried them on just to make sure they were right on Thursday.

"Right! So tradition dictates that the couples change in opposite rooms. Even though you're all friends and all mature, you each get separate changing rooms. The outfits are in there, off you go!" Rarity said happily.

We each headed into the room with our names on the door. I walked in and found a purple tux with an orange tie, purple pants, and black dress shoes. There was also a black and white fedora. I slipped it all on an looked in the mirror.

Damn I'm hot.

I laughed at myself and walked out of the room.

Sweetie's POV:
I walked into my room to see a knee-length dress, the top and bottom sections being separated by a long, silky, white ribbon. The top was a soft purple with white shirt sleeves. The bottom was a pink and lavender checkerboard pattern.

I pulled it on, looked in the mirror, put my hair in a bun, placed a flower crown on my head, and walked out.

Applebloom's POV:
My room had a solid green dress with a red trim. A trio of apples danced across my chest and a beautiful red ribbon spanned my waistline. I found a pair of ankle boots in the corner, also with three apples decorating the side.

I glanced at the mirror, put my hair up in a ponytail, and walked out.

Diamond Tiara's POV:
In my room was the exact dress Rarity and I had sketched up together, down to the last detail. The color, the length, the size, everything. It was gorgeous. I put in on proudly and walked into the main room.

(A/N: Shit, it's been a while since I've updated. School's been kicking my ass, two tests (at least) a week in every class, plus I'm in band and chorus. I have to go to a football game I care nothing about every week for three hours to play in the band. I've also been focusing on not getting sick, as a lot of my friends have been recently. It's not all bad though, most of my classes are with my friends, plus in Language Arts I'm doing a project about Twilight Sparkle (hard to believe but true). I Hope you're all doing well and I'll try to be more active!)