Snow Days Are Glorious

--Massive Time Skip Here bc Reasons--

Sweetie's POV:

I woke up in a fit of shivers, I was freezing. My room was colder than usual, my thin blanket did next to nothing to protect me from the frigid temperatures.

My window was fogged up, so I couldn't tell if it was actually dark or if my window just wouldn't let any light in.

My door was thrown open by Rarity, "Wake up darling!" She yelled gleefully.

"Rarity? What time is it?" I asked, still only half asleep.

"It is precisely 8:47 AM. It's Christmas Eve morning, and it's snowing!" She cheered, yanking me off my bed. "I've layed out some thick clothes for you to wear, we're going to meet the girls at Central Park! Applebloom and you're girlfriend will be there as well, up and at 'em!"

I perked up at the though of going to play in the snow. I don't care how old I am, I relish in the thought of a snow day!

I showered and slipped on the outfit Rarity had given me. Practically skipping down the steps trying to put on my boots.

I ran out the door and leaped into Rarity's car, which had been warming up. She settled in the driver's seat, and we headed off to the park.

Scootaloo's POV:
"Say your prayers Dashie!" I yell, rocketing a snowball straight towards her. It lands square on her jaw.

Bullseye.

"Oh yeah? Take this squirt!" She calls back, knocking me with two snowballs in rapid succession. "Stay down fool! You do not wanna get up!"

I laughed as Dash lifted me off the ground. We walked over to Fluttershy, who was building a snowman with Twilight and Pinkie.

The snowman was just shorter than me, with a long carrot nose and some buttons for eyes. It had a pink and blue fedora, with thick rimmed glasses.

Fluttershy tapped her chin, "I still feel like it's missing something."

"Maybe a scarf darling?" Rarity's voice came from behind us.

"Yeah, I thank a scarf'd be one hell of an accesory!" A strong southern accent added.

"Rarity! Applejack!" Fluttershy, Pinkie Dash, and Twilight all yelled. They ran into a hug.

"Sweets! AB!" I ran and hugged my friends, planting a sweet kiss on Sweetie Belle.

"Uh... did I miss somethin'?" Applebloom asked.

"Yea, a bit on the Scootabelle page actually. Sweetie broke up with me, then we got back together, then we had our first real kiss, and now we're going to the eighth grade formal together next month." I chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

"Wow, okay. So neither of you thought to tell me any of this while I was in Apploosa. I mean, cell phones are a thing." Applebloom muttered, clearly irritated.

"We were going to tell you, but things just kept popping up. We're sorry." Sweetie said sadly.

"That's okay, because someone did talk to me while I was gone. Diamond Tiara hardly left me alone. We're going to the eight grade formal together too." AB smirked, than started laughing.

"That's great! Good for you two!" I said.We all ran off to play in the snow.

(A/N: Hiya, hope you're enjoying the story! I'm gonna be honest with you: the story is almost over. Maybe two or three more chapters. That's okay though, because after this story finishes, I'll start on my next project. It's one that I know you'll like: Rarijack 2: We Belong Together.)