There's A Lot To Talk About In Pinkie's Case

Sweetie's POV:
We got to Pinkie's house and helped out with the party for a while.

Eventually the set up was finished and the other six sat down to watch a movie, it would have been fun to join them, but we had serious business to get to.

"First on the agenda! Figure out what to do first...." Applebloom said with a smile.

We debated for a while, but eventually we decided to talk about our sisters and their friends.

"First up, let's talk about Pinkie Pie!" Scootaloo suggested, "Because if you haven't noticed, there's a lot to talk about."

"Yeah! Like how does she get her hair like that?" I questioned.

"Or how she can fly on balloons and make stuff appear out of thin air." Applebloom added.

"Or her thing with Twilight. They're such a good couple, which is weird because they're complete opposites!" Scootaloo said.

"I don't know Scoots, they're really good together. There are better questions, for example: why is Pinkie Pie into so many weird things?" Applebloom piped up again.

"You guuuys! I thought we were just going to talk about them. It feels like we're making fun of them!" I said, trying to stop them from going any further.

"Ugh, fine." Scootaloo huffed, "what would you have us talk about?"

I opened my mouth to speak, until I heard Pinkie scream from the other room. "Rainbow! Get your foot out of my face!"

They continued their bout until we heard the door open, to which Pinkie screamed: "Fluttershy! You're back!"

We decided to run into the other room really quick, we wanted to see what happened.

Pinkie dragged Fluttershy into the kitchen, and we sat down on the floor by the sofa.

I got up and pulled on Rarity's dress. She looked down at me, "Yes Sweetie? What is it?"

"I uh... I have to tell you something." I said slowly, and led her into the other room.

"Yes?" Rarity asked.

"Scootaloo and I are dating!" I sort of screamed, I spoke quickly, and I guess it came out a bit louder than I  wanted it to.

"What?" She questioned.

"I said... Scootaloo and I are dating. As of tonight we're a couple." I huffed, hoping that Rarity would be okay with it.

"That's nice dear. Although I don't see why you had to drag me into here to tell me. I quite want to see what happens between Rainbow and Fluttershy, and I can't do that from in here. So, you have my blessing, have fun but not to much fun blah blah blah. I love you Sweetie Belle, no matter what. Now, let's go." She smiled at me, and kissed me on the cheek.

She walked back into the other room, I followed her.

Scootaloo's POV:
Sweetie Belle and Rarity came back into Pinkie's living room and sat down.

Fluttershy and Pinkie also came in and sat down, Pinkie on the floor and Fluttershy next to Dash. I saw Fluttershy whisper something in Dash's ear, and wink at Pinkie.

Fluttershy crawled into Rainbow's lap and propped her yellow feet up on Pinkie's head.

Rainbow Dash seemed incredibly happy, and so did Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie seemed to have mixed feelings.

(A/N: Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been updating recently. If you haven't noticed yet, this story happens in the same time as Fluuterdash, so you'll see me overlap them a lot. Also just a note, the Mane 6 are all the same color and appearance as in the movies.)