This School Is Based On My Middle School

Applebloom's POV:
We sat in science class together, listening to the teacher drone on about body systems. We learned about this last year, so I was only half listening. I glanced over at my friends.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were sitting behind me, whispering to each other. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, two girls who had bullied us last year, had become our new friends over summer. They were across the class.

"Applebloom!" I heard the teacher snap.

"Yessir?" I asked quickly.

The teacher sighed, "I said, what system of the body is responsible for giving your body structure, and working with the muscular system to provide movement?"

"Oh!" I smiled, I knew this! "That would be the skeletal system sir."

"Correct," He huffed, "pay more attention next time please."

I nodded as he continued.

Sweetie's POV:
"Psst. Sweetie Belle. Pass me a pencil." Scootaloo said.

I passed her a pencil.

"Thanks Sweets, I owe ya one." She whispered again.

"No problem." I whispered back.

After a while the bell rang, and we headed off to lunch.

The three of us sat down together, and started talking about everything from school to family. Then an announcement came over the PA system.

"Attention students! We're having a school wide party this Friday! School dress code must be met, tickets are five dollars. Bring extra money for food and drinks. This event is school wide. Hope to see you there!" The PA cut out, leaving us buzzing over that anouncement.

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun!" Applebloom said.

"Yeah, it'll be awesome!" Scootaloo added.

"This'll be fantastic!" I squeaked.

We all kept eating on that happy note, and finished the first day of school.

Scootaloo's POV:
I walked outside to see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy waiting for me in the Car Rider line, those two were always together.

I don't know why Rainbow Dash didn't just ask her out already.

I hopped in the bad seat, and buckled my seat belt.

"Hi Scootaloo." Fluttershy said with a smile. She was nice, I liked her. I liked all Rainbow's friends, but Fluttershy and Pinkie were my favorite to hang out with.

"Hey Fluttershy!" I said back, smiling equally as wide.

"Hey squirt, me and my friends are going over to Pinkie's to help set up a party on Friday. She said you and your friends are welcome to come!" Rainbow Dash told me. Friday, that worked! Us Crusaders could go to the dance, meet up at Pinkie's after it was over, then go to Rarity's to spend the night. Perfect!

"Yeah, I'll go!" I said, "That reminds me, the school is doing something Friday night."

"The school-wide rave thing. I know, they called my friend Vinyl to be the DJ, and Pinkie helped set up. From six to eight right? I'll take you, and you can come over to Pinkie's for the rest of the time we're there." She grinned, and started to drive.

Rainbow Dash is such an awesome sister!

I texted the others.

--Text Conversation--
S: Hey girls, Dash just told me that everyone will be at Pinkie's on Friday, we should meet up there after the party. Then go to Sweetie's house for the sleepover.
AB: That works!
SB: Yeah, my sister said we can do it there! This'll be so much fun!
--End Of Conversation--

Sweetie's POV:
"So Rarity, Rainbow told Scootaloo that all of you would be at Pinkie's this Friday. Can I go too? Afterwards, we have the sleepover here!" I said, trying to get her to agree.

"Oh well of course you're coming to Pinkie's after your dance! Even at fourteen I'm not going to leave you here alone after a party. You're getting ready to hit your 'wild years', who knows what you'd be liable to do with no supervision." She smiled and patted my head.

Not the reaction I was expecting, but essentially the one I hoped for. "Wait..." I said, "what do you mean 'liable to do with no supervision'? You can trust me!"

"Oh no doubt about it darling, I just need to make sure you're safe. I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to you!" She said, and continued preparing something she was working on.

So with that, I went to my room to chat with my friends.