Sleepovers Are Awesome

Applebloom's POV:
Last night was great until I got the call from Sweetie Bell. Scootaloo had done something to her ankle. After school I got Diamond Tiara and headed over to Scootaloo's house.

"So... what happened again?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"I guess Scootaloo hurt her ankle when her and Sweetie Belle were at the park. I just want to make sure she's doing okay. We'll go straight to movies after I finish, don't worry." I told her.

She nodded, "Don't worry about that. Scootaloo has been one of your best friends for what? Five years now? If she's hurt you take as long as you need."

I smiled at her, "Thanks." I whispered.

She smiled back, "No problem."

We finally got to Dash's place and knocked on the door.

Scootaloo's POV:
I reached for the wooden crutches Applejack made me. All six of them painted a different section and signed their names.

"Don't you dare! I'll get the door!" Sweetie Belle insisted, she got up from my bedside and went to open the door.

I huffed. I didn't get her problem. I could move around myself with those crutches. Still her and Rainbow Dash insisted that I not move.

It sucked.

She opened the door to see AB and Diamond Tiara. "Come on in." She smiled at them.

They nodded and walked in. They both took a seat next to me. "How ya doin' Scoots?" Applebloom asked.

"Honestly I'm fine. Dash and Sweetie, however, insist that I not move. It's pretty crappy." I smirked at Sweetie Belle, she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Well I hope you aren't doing to badly, I know how much it sucks to be bedridden." Diamond Tiara smiled at me.

"Well thank you for that but I assume you two have something to get to? I'm fine really. Go have fun." I said to them.

Applebloom nodded and grabbed Diamond Tiara's hand. They walked out the door after giving one final goodbye.

Sweetie Belle came and sat beside me. "You know Rainbow Dash is bringing Fluttershy over here right? They're having a sleepover. Well... I doubt they'll sleep much but you know what I mean. I was thinking..." Sweetie said, tracing under my chin with her finger, "that we could have a sleepover too." She smiled at me.

"I don't see why not. You could sleep up here with me, or there's an air mattress in the closet. There's the guest room, the living room, where do you wanna sleep?" I asked her.

"Well I was hoping I could sleep up here with you. We could cuddle up together and sleep." She said, digging her pajamas out of her bag.

"Hold on. By cuddle you do mean..." I started.

"I mean cuddle. We're fourteen Scoots, calm down." She giggled and went to change.